LAMP In San Antonio for 11 days.

Hey guys, I'm in San Antonio for 11 days trying to find some work. While I'm here I'd like to take in the sights and find some really good places to eat and hangout. Anyone have any suggestions on places I should check out while i'm here?

Hey guys, I'm in San Antonio for 11 days trying to find some work. While I'm here I'd like to take in the sights and find some really good places to eat and hangout. Anyone have any suggestions on places I should check out while i'm here?

Figure out a way to unlock the HDMI inputs on your tv, then you can play PS3.

Pee Wee Herman told me the Alamo was a cool place.

The RiverWalk is the touristy area and fun to check out, but it gets boring pretty quick. Any time I'm around there I try to hit up Howl at the Moon. I've been there half a dozen times and always had a good time.

The RiverWalk is the touristy area and fun to check out, but it gets boring pretty quick. Any time I'm around there I try to hit up Howl at the Moon. I've been there half a dozen times and always had a good time.

Love Howl at the Moon. Definitely going to head over there sometime this week. Thanks.

Dick's Last Resort is a fun place.

Hopefully BlueFire will check in. I know he's got a couple joints in the area he likes.

If you want to drive a short ways and you're into BBQ try the brisket sammy at Rudy's.

I haven't had better and I've been all around trying BBQ for my adult life. Order it with 'char' and they'll give you the yummy outside portion (not fat) that they normally trim off. That's the most flavorful part of the brisket.

Make sure you try some Shiner.