Do we really want run WM this much???

col_forbin

So people complain when we don't run the ball enough.  Now they complain because we run 41 times.  Uh huh... :D

CW

106117[/snapback]

its not a complaint its just to keep him for the stretch meaning we have a good enough backup (who doesnt wanna be a backup) to maybe try and prove why he should even play, but i dont know it could be a risk as ive lost a lot of faith in henry

At least McGahee, there doesn't seem to be anywhere near the fear that he'll put the ball on the carpet...

I do agree that we need to not "overuse" McGahee. 37 carries ias about 7-12 too many in my book. It's just hard not to go to a guy who has the potential for a big gain any time he touches the ball. He sure looks like he's on the verge of a long score at any time now....

37 carries is absolutely ridiculous. McGahee is better than Travis, but if you want McGahee to be fresh down the stretch, you have to give Travis some of those carries. No running back can maintain the same level of play as the year wears on if you give him the ball 37 times a game.

While I don't think its a problem in the course of a two or three game stretch, the Bills need to make sure they moderate his carries as the season goes on. I'd like to see him average 20-25 the rest of the way, which, in reality, is still a lot of carries.

Enjoy the freaking win, and enjoy that we played SMASHMOUTH football successfully and mixed it up with passing plays, finally executing Mularkey's offense the way HE WANTED.

Oh and guess what, it produced a dominating win if it wasn't for McGee falling down. Be happy, enjoy it, and realize that this team might (might being the key word here) be coming together the way Mularkey envisioned it.