Roscoes Value

Roscoe has proven himself very valuable to the Bills as a punt returner. No one can question that. For a small NFL player he is tough, big heart. What Roscoe does not do though is break tackles. This is what has limited him offensively for Buffalo. He is simply outmuscled. He has never overcome this with his speed on a consistent basis. He seems to be standing still and catching the ball with his body quite often. Which in turn negates his strengths offensively.

I view Roscoe as a valuable commodity. If he makes your team better keep him. I do not want Leodis returning kicks, punts and starting. Kid will wear out. Roscoe and a 3rd to Jac for J. Henderson would be a good deal though. It would bennefit both teams. Probably make both players happy also.

Roscoe has proven himself very valuable to the Bills as a punt returner. No one can question that. For a small NFL player he is tough, big heart. What Roscoe does not do though is break tackles. This is what has limited him offensively for Buffalo. He is simply outmuscled. He has never overcome this with his speed on a consistent basis. He seems to be standing still and catching the ball with his body quite often. Which in turn negates his strengths offensively.

I view Roscoe as a valuable commodity. If he makes your team better keep him. I do not want Leodis returning kicks, punts and starting. Kid will wear out. Roscoe and a 3rd to Jac for J. Henderson would be a good deal though. It would bennefit both teams. Probably make both players happy also.

The fact that teams like Pittsburgh who were rumored to be after him before the draft did not pull the trigger (if the asking price was higher) is indicative of how much they were desperate to get Roscoe. My bet is Roscoe has suck it up and play here as a punt returner. He is definitely not a Wes Welker kind of player.

For me it would be a dream come true if we get John Henderson.... but i am pretty sure Henderson will stay in Jax.

Why get rid of him? Leodis is a fulltime CB now he doesn't need the pounding he will take. Who else to do it Freddie Jackson maybe?

Roscoe misses alot of OTA's. I know they aren't mandatory but if he really wants to be a receiver he needs to show up and prove it.