George Tiller Assassinated

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I think he was a monster. In the eyes of United States law, however, he wasn't doing anything wrong.

So I know you are atheist also.... so that means you don't believe in a soul and aren't a blind tool believing that god wants you not to have abortions (even though the bible doesn't even support such a view).

You in favor of overturning roe vs wade?

And as far as forcing women not to have abortions, are you in favor of just saying flat out "you must have that baby if you want it or not, and can afford it or not" to women. Literally forcing your will on them?

How you feel about day after pills?

What "rights" was Tiller "protecting" by performing late term abortions????

This is a BEYOND crazy opinion...and youre talking to someone who is pro-choice.

Uhm... the right to choose. The American right to have an abortion if you want to.

So I know you are atheist also.... so that means you don't believe in a soul and aren't a blind tool believing that god wants you not to have abortions (even though the bible doesn't even support such a view).

You in favor of overturning roe vs wade?

And as far as forcing women not to have abortions, are you in favor of just saying flat out "you must have that baby if you want it or not, and can afford it or not" to women. Literally forcing your will on them?

How you feel about day after pills?

Uhm... the right to choose. The American right to have an abortion if you want to.

Yes, you're correct that my opposition to abortion is not religiously based. Yes, I'm in favor of overturning Roe vs. Wade.

We both believe that a woman can choose what to do with her body. But here's where we differ...you believe that an unborn child in the womb is part of a woman's body (I assume). I believe that an unborn child in the womb is an entirely separate body that hasn't matured enough to be an independently surviving entity. In other words, I believe that a child is 9 months old the day that it is born. And that's why I believe abortion is murder.

Women who can't afford the baby? There is always adoption. I know that foster care is a very difficult life, but I also know that it's a better alternative to never having been born in the first place. With both of the serious girlfriends that I've had, I've had the following discussion...when it's time for me to have children, I want to adopt at least one. I believe that carrying a pregnancy to term and giving away the baby to adoption is one of the most selfless things that a woman can do if she knows that she doesn't have the resources to raise the kid, and I want to support that institution.

As for morning after pills? Big, enormous, tremendous, huge Buffalo huge gray area. I have no idea how to feel on the issue. If you're familiar with Schrodinger's Cat, that's my best opinion on the morning after pill.

In conclusion, I can plainly see that this is not an issue we are ever going to agree on. Feel free to respond to my post, but I am not going to argue with you because we would both be spinning our wheels.

Yes, you're correct that my opposition to abortion is not religiously based. Yes, I'm in favor of overturning Roe vs. Wade.

Who's arguing? I was just finding out info, you are a curious specimen. It's not common for an atheist to want to overturn roe v wade, not even close to common. Most don't have the chutzpah to want to force their will on all woman.

I'm not even going to try to talk you out of it. You have your own brain and beliefs, and I can't even get pissed at why you hold them like I am at most people around here.

You should read Freakanomics though, aside from being a fun book, there is some interesting analysis of abortion rates correlated to crime rates.

Who's arguing? I was just finding out info, you are a curious specimen. It's not common for an atheist to want to overturn roe v wade, not even close to common. Most don't have the chutzpah to want to force their will on all woman.

I'm not even going to try to talk you out of it. You have your own brain and beliefs, and I can't even get pissed at why you hold them like I am at most people around here.

You should read Freakanomics though, aside from being a fun book, there is some interesting analysis of abortion rates correlated to crime rates.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't implying that you were arguing with me. I was saying that I don't want to incite an argument. I've read bits and pieces of Freakonomics, but never actually took in the whole thing. I haven't encountered the section on abortion and crime rates.

Also, I predict Cheeseburger_in_paradise will continue to breath oxygen primarily through his/her mouth. You should praise me as a predictive force.

Fixed!

Also, I predict Cheeseburger_in_paradise will continue to breath oxygen. You should praise me as a predictive force.

Hell, according to you, if we gave you a knife, a fork and access to a 27-week-old fetus, we'd have to call you a hero!!!

Also, I predict Cheeseburger_in_paradise will continue to breath oxygen. You should praise me as a predictive force.

Better than the methane you're breathing with your head so far up Obama and Pelosis ass. Of course that makes you a candidate for the Scumbag Tiller 9.99 post birth abortion special.

Hell, according to you, if we gave you a knife, a fork and access to a 27-week-old fetus, we'd have to call you a hero!!!

According to Dean, Thats not torture, its a "procedure". You mean that a viable baby wouldn't FEEL The pain!!

I'm !@#$ing amazed at the lack of reasoning. Like I said, I find it disturbing, and reprehensible that someone would do this to a viable baby. The law is the law...............and I dont like it.

According to Dean, Thats not torture, its a "procedure". You mean that a viable baby wouldn't FEEL The pain!!

I'm !@#$ing amazed at the lack of reasoning. Like I said, I find it disturbing, and reprehensible that someone would do this to a viable baby. The law is the law...............and I dont like it.

Well, there's one Law and one Judge that Tiller has already answered to by now. And I'm sure he's enjoying his eternity at this point.

Well, there's one Law and one Judge that Tiller has already answered to by now. And I'm sure he's enjoying his eternity at this point.

Is this about your invisible friend?