Imagine This....

Just for giggles imagine a three WR set of Owens, Evans and Parrish, with Michael Vick as QB. Throw the new TE kid in the mix and watch the sparks fly.

First of all, I would hope the Bills never sign convicted felon Vick to play football for them. Secondly, why would it be so special for Owens, Evans, Parrish and Nelson to go out & run their patterns, turn around, realize Vick is running around in the pocket and taking off down the field, and have to find someone to block?? Are the sparks you refer to going to be caused by Roscoe Parrish laying a "crushing" block on a linebacker as Vick runs for 40 yards or something?? :w00t:

First of all, I would hope the Bills never sign convicted felon Vick to play football for them. Secondly, why would it be so special for Owens, Evans, Parrish and Nelson to go out & run their patterns, turn around, realize Vick is running around in the pocket and taking off down the field, and have to find someone to block?? Are the sparks you refer to going to be caused by Roscoe Parrish laying a "crushing" block on a linebacker as Vick runs for 40 yards or something?? :w00t:

wait, vick is a criminal?

You aint too bright are you? Stop the insanity. Vick can't hit the broad side of a barn. He's never even had a season in which he completed at least 57% of his passes. His career rating ain't even 76%. Basically he sucks... unless you're comfortable with 7-9 forever. Vick ain't a QB... he's a gimmick that's run it's course.

Go back to Madden.... maybe you'll get Vick to win a championship on your block.

Deal with it. Vick ain't coming to Buffalo... let's put this puppy to bed... ain't happening!!! PT Brandon has already made his prize marketing move this year.

You aint too bright are you? Stop the insanity. Vick can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Thankfully the Bills didn't draft any barns at the WR position. They did sign a free agent WR that's the broadside of a certain farm animal. TO whom may I be referring?

First of all, I would hope the Bills never sign convicted felon Vick to play football for them. Secondly, why would it be so special for Owens, Evans, Parrish and Nelson to go out & run their patterns, turn around, realize Vick is running around in the pocket and taking off down the field, and have to find someone to block?? Are the sparks you refer to going to be caused by Roscoe Parrish laying a "crushing" block on a linebacker as Vick runs for 40 yards or something?? :lol:

Reed > Parrish!