Another Vick to Buffalo "expert opinion"

Oh, and don't forget, over a 10-quarter span, including the first quarter against Cleveland, Edwards threw eight interceptions, lost two fumbles and gave up a safety. Very JP like don't ya think?

Thankfully JP is gone, and Trent won't have to see that bad example anymore!

I live in Atlanta also, and have watched Vick play a lot as well. And to say that you would rather have Hamdan play instead of the best running QB in the history of this great game is just pure folly. Saying things like that shows your football ignorance. Sure, Vick was not a great reader of defenses and his accuracy is questionable, but he is a WEAPON, and to have him in Wildcat and backup QB situations only would strengthen our team. So please think before you write next time.

So you are telling me a guy that never had any true QB intelligence. And by that i mean he could not tell a zone defense from a man to man one. Is all of a sudden going to know how to do that? After being away from the league for two years??? Riiiiigghhhhttt.

A guy that time and time again put the ball all over the place, makeing his recievers look terrible when it really was his fault. Look what Matt Ryan did this year with pretty much those same recievers. Ryan was a rookie btw. Vick never ever was a qb. He was a guy that was really fast and had a big arm. Thats it. He is dumb as a box of rocks. He proved that on and off the field.

Sorry bud but i know a lot about footbal. And Vick will be slower then he was, and not because of him being out of shape, but he is older. Speed was the only real weapon Vick had. He might look good for a game or two but that will fade quickly.

So you bring him in and at what cost? Losing maybe 15% of your fan base. No my friend you are the ignorant one. Go back to Madden football 2006 and play Vick there. In real life he is done. Book it!