Florio thinks the Bills will make a run at Vick

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad. Got my dates mixed up sorry dude.

No prob...just irks me when people give him a lot more credit than he deserves....for a good chunk of 99, he kept tucking the ball instead of throwing. He killed drives that could've ended with TDs.

Why? A couple possibilities

1...he liked getting on Sportscenter by running around like a chicken with its head cut off...unlikely but possible

2...noodle arm...he started off 99 ok (except for getting Thurman injured in the 1st game...another thing that pisses me off about him)...stunk through the middle of the season...then started playing better towards the end...before he was benched for the playoffs. Through the middle of the season, I was bitching for them to bench him....then Wade listened...too late

I don't see any team showing an interest in Vick-and he's not even close to being reinstated yet. Any speculation that the Bills or any other team is interested in bring him in is absurd. What Vick is going to have to do is 1st get reinstated.

2nd-display himself in a method similar to the way college guys showcase themselves for the draft. There will be a Vick personal workout where teams are invited to see what Vick has left. He'll have to do his own combine including running & throwing for the scouts. If he shows he's still physically gifted, he's then going to have to wait until someone gets a significant injury where they actually need him. Right now just about every team has their QB plans pretty well set. A team that does not have a QB of the present or the future is about all Vick can hope for. Right now I can't see one team that in their own estimation, despite what some of their nuttier fans think, needs Vick. He's poison from a PR point of view. Does anyone in their right mind think Ralph Wilson wants the PETA wackos picketing his stadium.

In conclusion-Florio is f'n nuts or just had to fill a column & had nothing else but to use his pea brained "logic" in picking a probable team for Vick.

look at the moralists taking the high ground, how come people don't cry and complain about jockeys treating horses badly or rodeo riders and what they do to their cattle

if you are all considering leaving the Bills if Vick was to come to town, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

look at the moralists taking the high ground, how come people don't cry and complain about jockeys treating horses badly or rodeo riders and what they do to their cattle

if you are all considering leaving the Bills if Vick was to come to town, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out

who says no one complains about that? It's not even the topic of discussion...we're talking about a guy who was a average QB on his best days who was involved in organized criminal activity for several years. He not only tortured and killed dogs that were trained to be vicious, but they did the same things to family pets. I'd sooner see that scumbag thrown over the Falls then see him on the field at the Ralph....whether it be in our uniforms or another team's. Keep him out of the NFL...he's just a few spots below OJ and Rae Carruth and maybe above Lawrence Phillips when it comes to the all-time biggest scumbags in the history of the NFL