(OT) Check out this highlight real

Mikie2times

i will grant you that he looks pretty tough, but thers is some god-awful "tackling" being done in some of those plays, plus the first few are a very wet field.

105236[/snapback]

I agree that their is some poor tackling being displayed, however that tape has several different teams in it. Given that I would be more inclined to believe the poor tackling is a result of the kids talent then the defenses inadequacy. When you have to face somebody with the speed and agility that kid has you tend to become more reactive. When a defender becomes complacent and reactive out of the fear of losing his jock it makes the RB’s job that much easier

i will grant you that he looks pretty tough, but thers is some god-awful "tackling" being done in some of those plays, plus the first few are a very wet field.

105236[/snapback]

He's doing alot to make them miss or take bad angles. He has a nice little stutter and head and shoulder dip.

Remember, he's 13 years old playing against 17 & 18 year olds. He's only going to get faster, bigger, and better.

I really hope this kid stay healthy...and grows at least 3 inches. He could be really fun to watch.

The Bills should draft him in 2013 when he gets to the NFL. I figure we should have a nice low draft pick and be in "rebuilding" mode. <_<

Its a little off topic.....but today my son got extremely lucky and will be training from now till June with a new speed coach (He is 12 years old....has one more year of youth football left to go and then on to high school)

It has alway been his dream to play fullback in high school (he loves playing defense as well so he is also getting some intense training at the linebacker position)

His coach (who will remain nameless right now until he gives me permission to give it in the open) was a wide reciever/tailback/corner who was tops in all purpose yards last year in California and FIFTH in the nation

I really nice young guy to.....we definately happened to luck into the right place at the right time with this kid......

Me and the wife are totally stoked