Will the patriots go 16-0 again?

I'm ranking Tom Brady the next Daunte Culpepper........even so, I still say they finish 12-4 and win the division.

Culpepper's injury was much worse than Brady's if I were to compare injuries it would be to Carson Palmer and even than its not as bad as Palmer because Brady got injured in week one while palmer got injured in the playoffs. Palmer recovered well its other injures to his shoulder and arm that have haunted him. Brady should recover to near his old form sadly.

And will they still get as much help from the refs and cheating?

Nope, Brady will have an off year this year due to his Knee injury. Look at how long it's taken McNabb to get back to playing well again after his knee injury. Palmer & Culpepper haven't been the same since their knee injuries.

I still feel the Pats will be good, but not as dominating as they were before.

Yeah but that blueprint includes the most unlikely spectacular play ever. Not a very replicable blue print.

No the Pats were also exposed in the Ravens and Eagles games. If you pressure the right side of the of the offensive line and push up the pocket you can get to Brady. The Pats Secondary is also much worse than in 2007 they don't have a shutdown corner as well as good in the box safety. Its been two years since that team went 16-0 they have had some changes in the roster. Simply put they are not that same team.