Fast Freddie's contract extension numbers / terms are.......

Actually, it may not be true, but it makes a lot of sense. And it has been addressed fully in the 73 previous posts to yours in this thread. What is truly a moot point, at least in the little or no practical value or meaning sense of the word, is your post and point, which has already been explored, dissected, possibly debunked, and debated thoroughly above.

Apparently this is a forum that only a select few are allowed to discuss a topic... You're wrong again, moot point #2.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently this is a forum that only a select few are allowed to discuss a topic... You're wrong again, moot point #2.

Not surprised that you completely missed the point, but as a community service, I will explain it to you...

I welcome your opinion on the subject. I assume everyone does, unless of course, its origins are from the Isle of Cretin. But you clearly didn't read the thread before you posted. You quoted me from post #5 out of a (presently) 82 post thread. Your question and complaint had already been addressed and discussed a dozen times. If you wished to reply and post and engage on ANY of the arguments that haven't been beaten to death I would be thrilled, eager and champing at the bit to trash them. But all you did was ask an already-answered-in-great-detail-question, and then complained you weren't allowed to play. That's rather unprepared for class, wouldn't you say?

Not surprised that you completely missed the point, but as a community service, I will explain it to you...

I welcome your opinion on the subject. I assume everyone does, unless of course, its origins are from the Isle of Cretin. But you clearly didn't read the thread before you posted. You quoted me from post #5 out of a (presently) 82 post thread. Your question and complaint had already been addressed and discussed a dozen times. If you wished to reply and post and engage on ANY of the arguments that haven't been beaten to death I would be thrilled, eager and champing at the bit to trash them. But all you did was ask an already-answered-in-great-detail-question, and then complained you weren't allowed to play. That's rather unprepared for class, wouldn't you say?

You have a lot of anger for simply posting on a message board, you should get that checked out. I guess you're missing the point, if a reporter asks a question and it is answered by the person the question was directed at, and another reporter asks the similar question, that's being unprepared? Understanding this isn't the same situation, but it gets the point across. I hope you get your anger worked out.

:devil:I have been trying my best not to bash the FO the last few weeks, but you nailed it... and you know the kid will not see most of that money...I am glad FJ signed, but I would have told them to stick it. It's a great deal for the Bills.

So, are you finally bashing the FO by agreeing with the comment? Or are you praising them for getting a great deal??