African American Muslims

_BiB_

I'll probably get flamed by the do-good tree huggers, but this is not in the least racial.

A somewhat new tactic is trying to recruit non-arab looking people for intell gathering and operatives. A portion of the African-American community has converted to Islam.

From what I understand, there is a lot of this going on within the prison system. I'm pretty certain there is some discontent within that particular population group.

What are the forums feelings on AQ and the like possibly recruiting young muslim African-American ex-cons into the fold? I see it as a fairly brilliant strategic move.

I think this country has made great strides in addressing racism. Kills two birds with one stone. One could have operatives running around that "fit in" and wouldn't be noticed, and at the same time re-ignite racial tensions in America.

A weapon is a weapon.

Thoughts?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably get flamed by the do-good tree huggers, but this is not in the least racial.

A somewhat new tactic is trying to recruit non-arab looking people for intell gathering and operatives. A portion of the African-American community has converted to Islam.

From what I understand, there is a lot of this going on within the prison system. I'm pretty certain there is some discontent within that particular population group.

What are the forums feelings on AQ and the like possibly recruiting young muslim African-American ex-cons into the fold? I see it as a fairly brilliant strategic move.

I think this country has made great strides in addressing racism. Kills two birds with one stone. One could have operatives running around that "fit in" and wouldn't be noticed, and at the same time re-ignite racial tensions in America.

A weapon is a weapon.

Thoughts?

104050[/snapback]

Sorry to say that this has been happening for a long time. Haters need a place of hate to be born...and what better place then prison.

I actually think about this stevestojan. Pretty sad, huh?

I like the big shiny red firetrucks. We need more, many more. With lots of lights and sirens.

104092[/snapback]

And a dalmation. And bells. Lots of bells. Maybe even...dare I say it...cow bells?

One would hope the voices of the African American community would understand the tactic and find a way to get involved and help us all overcome such an issue.

104064[/snapback]

Yeah...I'm sure Al Sharpton is going to jump right up and start advising his Muslim constituents not to fight for their race... :P

That's why we need to protect our shores and shipping containers.

Now would these felons be drug dealers or real criminals?

104072[/snapback]

Now, now. It's been very carefully explained to you by BF as to why drug dealers are not criminals. Don't be so insensitive. they are just misunderstood and just trying to mske a living.

Sort of like window washers at the stoplight. Regular customers, you know? Give them a buck.

I'll give stevestojan this much, there was a point where I saw the lightbulb light.

Its only because he drives a Ford.

104186[/snapback]

There ya go. Fords are good cars. Used to not be, for a time, but good cars overall.

Thanks for helping me out. Mustangs rule. Why do we get 200 posts about why ICE didn't get a job offer through making it clear to his female boss he hates women, and no one wants to touch this?

There ya go. Fords are good cars. Used to not be, for a time, but good cars overall.

Thanks for helping me out. Mustangs rule. Why do we get 200 posts about why ICE didn't get a job offer through making it clear to his female boss he hates women, and no one wants to touch this?

104208[/snapback]

Meeting a walking contradiction would be humorous though, Ford has bright ideas. The light bulb has been turned off in quite a few heads on this board. What’s on TV tonight?

Firetrucks are sweet.

104079[/snapback]

Sometimes, when I'm playing golf, I put my golf bag in the front seat of the cart and have one of my golfing buddies drive to the next tee box while I stand on the back holding on, pretending to be like a fireman and stuff. But don't tell anyone, it would be kinda' embarassing if people found out.

Sometimes, when I'm playing golf, I put my golf bag in the front seat of the cart and have one of my golfing buddies drive to the next tee box while I stand on the back holding on, pretending to be like a fireman and stuff.  But don't tell anyone, it would be kinda' embarassing if people found out.

104259[/snapback]

Your secret's safe with me. I have a security clearance. :P

Sometimes, when I'm playing golf, I put my golf bag in the front seat of the cart and have one of my golfing buddies drive to the next tee box while I stand on the back holding on, pretending to be like a fireman and stuff.  But don't tell anyone, it would be kinda' embarassing if people found out.

104259[/snapback]

...and in other news today, an unnamed source revealed...