marshawn suspension

Everyone kept saying, Marshawn will appeal the suspension and get 1-2 games not 3. Why hasn't he appealed yet? What is he waiting for? Is there a chance that after his talk with Goddell he was informed he has to keep it at 3? I just don't get it.

Everyone kept saying, Marshawn will appeal the suspension and get 1-2 games not 3. Why hasn't he appealed yet? What is he waiting for? Is there a chance that after his talk with Goddell he was informed he has to keep it at 3? I just don't get it.

I've been wondering that myself. Put out the Tim-signal

Goodell's still waiting for the checks from the Bucs and Saints. The Pats have him on retainer.

LOL--I literally said to my wife when I heard about the potential Lynch suspension, "I'll bet you $100 that our first game is against the Pats*" and lo and behold. What a shock (not)--I'm just surprised they didn't try to give them a bye before that game to go along with it.....

LOL--I literally said to my wife when I heard about the potential Lynch suspension, "I'll bet you $100 that our first game is against the Pats*" and lo and behold. What a shock (not)--I'm just surprised they didn't try to give them a bye before that game to go along with it.....

How does one get a bye before the first game of the season??

If I remember correctly, you only have 10 days to appeal a suspension after it has been handed out. If that's true, then he can't appeal.

That's if the suspension is made during the NFL season.

He might not have to appeal. Maybe part of his suspension has a good behavior clause in it already. Jared Allen was suspended for 4 games but there was a stipulation in it about attending AA classes and whatnot. Jared Allen completed Goodell's requirements and then was suspended for only 2 games.