Trent Edwards

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have obviously not seen him play. Tebow has a BETTER arm than Trent.

Of course i've seen him play, who hasn't? His arm may be strong, but he is a terrible passer. You cannot debate that. Most scouts don't even project him as a QB in the NFL.

Of course i've seen him play, who hasn't? His arm may be strong, but he is a terrible passer. You cannot debate that. Most scouts don't even project him as a QB in the NFL.

Wait until the 09 season is over then get back to me. I will say TODAY, Tebow will be a day 1 pick (if not injured) care to wager? I will explain to all the Tebow haters the reason he will be a VALUED pick in the draft. He has the QUALITY most desired in a QB, but one many QB's LACK.........................................Tim Tebow is a LEADER of men.

Wait until the 09 season is over then get back to me. I will say TODAY, Tebow will be a day 1 pick (if not injured) care to wager? I will explain to all the Tebow haters the reason he will be a VALUED pick in the draft. He has the QUALITY most desired in a QB, but one many QB's LACK.........................................Tim Tebow is a LEADER of men.

Reading your messages out loud, with the random capitalizations, makes them sound positively Shatnerian.

Is he going out with your sister?

Listen Tebow is the best player to take in next years draft... He is a great passer which no one seems to relieze... He will be a first round pick next year... Mark my words.. I have seen this kid play in highschool and college in person and he will be the best player ever to go down in college and the NFL... Mark my words whoever takes Tebow will win a super bowl in 5years

Listen Tebow is the best player to take in next years draft... He is a great passer which no one seems to relieze... He will be a first round pick next year... Mark my words.. I have seen this kid play in highschool and college in person and he will be the best player ever to go down in college and the NFL... Mark my words whoever takes Tebow will win a super bowl in 5years

<_< I agree if he goes to the right team.

People who root for sports franchises in the state of Florida should be banned. <_<

:flirt: Having had the chance to cheer the Gators on to NUMEROUS National Championships (with MORE to come) as well as cheer the Bucs to a Super Bowl WIN I will forgive your jealousy. The Buffalo Bills will ALWAYS be my #1 Team. :lol:

:lol: Having had the chance to cheer the Gators on to NUMEROUS National Championships (with MORE to come) as well as cheer the Bucs to a Super Bowl WIN I will forgive your jealousy. The Buffalo Bills will ALWAYS be my #1 Team. <_<

and the lightning to a stanley cup