Chirac=piece of stevestojan

Just read that Chirac is leaving town just in time to miss Iraqi Prime Minister Alawi.

BUT- he found the time to visit his old terrorist buddy Arafat today. Should we really consider this country to be our ally? What a friggin joke!

Just read that Chirac is leaving town just in time to miss Iraqi Prime Minister Alawi.

BUT- he found the time to visit his old terrorist buddy Arafat today. Should we really consider this country to be our ally? What a friggin joke!

102781[/snapback]

But he's not contributing to the worsening of US-European relations. Its all Bush's fault :wacko: .

But he's not contributing to the worsening of US-European relations.  Its all Bush's fault  :wacko: .

102791[/snapback]

I know that was sarcasm. I just want to add to it that Chirac stood up in front of the French Parlimant with the Chinese PM, publicly whitewashed China's human rights record, and requested that the EU remove the post-Tiananmen Square weapons embargo to combat "US world hegemony". That was two weeks before the joint French-Chinese naval exercises in the Strait of Taiwan.

You're right...must be all Bush's fault. :D

How does this surprise you?

France has always been anti-semetic.  They've sold their souls to the Arabs!

Documented fact!

102826[/snapback]

For some reason I read this over and over and can't figure out how to respond to this.

Is there a word for "anti Israeli policy" or does that get covered in being an anti-semite?

Can you fully recognize the state of Israel to exist (which I do) and speak out against policy without being demonized?