How many wins will it take?

I've been having this conversation with my son for about a month now. I think the Bills need to get to at the least ten wins, maybe eleven, to make the playoffs. When I look at the schedule, I think this is going to be an interesting year. It is a pretty tough schedule. If they can make the playoffs, they'll be pretty tested. But, barring winning the division, they'll probably have some tough competition for a wildcard.

hmm..well, if your talking making the playoffs by winning the AFCE I'd say the Bills need to win 12 at least with 1 or 2 of those wins against the Pats to break any ties...as we saw last year, the Pats didn't make it in with 11 wins...would be odd I think to see that happen again this season, but I could be wrong...so I think the Bills need 10 - 12 games to make the playoffs this year...only other scenario I can think of is all of the teams have a hard time in the AFCE this season and maybe a 9-11 win season can win the division...by the way, what does your son say the Bills need to win to get to playoffs?

I've been having this conversation with my son for about a month now. I think the Bills need to get to at the least ten wins, maybe eleven, to make the playoffs. When I look at the schedule, I think this is going to be an interesting year. It is a pretty tough schedule. If they can make the playoffs, they'll be pretty tested. But, barring winning the division, they'll probably have some tough competition for a wildcard.

agreed

hmm..well, if your talking making the playoffs by winning the AFCE I'd say the Bills need to win 12 at least with 1 or 2 of those wins against the Pats to break any ties...as we saw last year, the Pats didn't make it in with 11 wins...would be odd I think to see that happen again this season, but I could be wrong...so I think the Bills need 10 - 12 games to make the playoffs this year...only other scenario I can think of is all of the teams have a hard time in the AFCE this season and maybe a 9-11 win season can win the division...by the way, what does your son say the Bills need to win to get to playoffs?

Your 2010 mock is a bit questionable.

The lack of at least 4 CB's being selected is way off base by team standards.

:unsure:

...by the way, what does your son say the Bills need to win to get to playoffs?

He's funny...I don't think he really understands the win/loss thing as it applies to the wildcard, rather he seems to have 11 wins in his head as a sure fire number to win the division, which, he's absolutely certain they'll do.