Just purchased Seasons!

Welcome aboard! Great feeling, isn't it? Well, it's always is a great feeling until November or December recently, at least.

Lot 2 Pole 6 before every game, stop by!

I am also optimistic and curiously for the new season. But not only the Bills got better...also got the other Teams from our devision. I am not happy Tom Brady is back...

Its a dream for me for over 15 years to watch the Bills live at a home game and rout for them.... maybe it will come true in the next years... ;-)

I am also optimistic and curiously for the new season. But not only the Bills got better...also got the other Teams from our devision. I am not happy Tom Brady is back...

Its a dream for me for over 15 years to watch the Bills live at a home game and rout for them.... maybe it will come true in the next years... ;-)

Let me know when you plan to come out and we will get a ticket for you

Been goin to games for over ten yrs just bought 3 seats.excited for a new season,either line can't be worse than last yea, right? Anybody sit in section 314? If so, apporox what yard line? Looks to between 10 and 20. Thanx guys

I am in 316...Ill let you buy me a beer....you initiation.....

I think I'm going to become a fan of some obscure German soccer team...

in 2000 I saw the Cologne Sharks play the Berlin Capitals...playoff game....it was AWESOME...every time Cologne scored they had a banner the size 1 section across and the entire lower bowl from top to bottom....they unraveled it and passed it around the arena for like 5 minutes after each goal....