I'm out of here....

gmac17

Leaving town tonight to get married this weekend and then head out of town for 2 weeks.

Luckily I will miss LGB and friends as they arrive in the city to cause trouble...bill, kd and all stay safe.....

Mods, if you see a post from me here after Friday please delete it immediately....there is absolutely no reason I should come anywhere near this board for 2 weeks.....

have fun everyone. <_<

Leaving town tonight to get married this weekend and then head out of town for 2 weeks.

Luckily I will miss LGB and friends as they arrive in the city to cause trouble...bill, kd and all stay safe.....

Mods, if you see a post from me here after Friday please delete it immediately....there is absolutely no reason I should come anywhere near this board for 2 weeks.....

have fun everyone.  <_<

7555[/snapback]

Congrats, and best of luck to you!!

have fun everyone.  <_<

7555[/snapback]

Congratulations gmac and have a great time. Good timing too! I'm already planning to work from home on Monday....