2010 Mock

bills44

http://www.nfldraftsite.com/2010mock.htm#1

I don't put any stock into this, but it is kind of funny to see the Bills drafting a 218-lb OLB in the first round

Brandon LaFell WR 6'3 212 63 catches for 929 yards and 8 tds JR yr should be our first round pick if hes still there when we pick to replace our 6'3 216 aging player in TO who will be a free agent.

Did you just pick the biggest guys you could find? Jeez.

LOL..no..but as I said..just for fun..I picked Hardy cuz I know(as much as any of us could actually know) hes going to be a monster DE that could replace Schobel...I did look for the sizes I thought would fit best tho..trust me..look at some of the guys coming out next year..there are a lot of bigger guys coming out...now if you want huge guys..heres a few DE's they have ranked for round 1 - 4 next year:

r1 - Carlos Dunlap, Florida

Height: 6-6. Weight: 290

r1 - Everson Griffen, USC

Height: 6-3. Weight: 265

r1 - Greg Romeus, Pittsburgh

Height: 6-5. Weight: 265

r1-2 - Brandon Graham, Michigan

Height: 6-3. Weight: 270

r1-2 - Derrick Morgan, Georgia Tech

Height: 6-4. Weight: 270

r2 - Eric Norwood, South Carolina

Height: 6-1. Weight: 265

r3 - C.J. Wilson, East Carolina

Height: 6-4. Weight: 271

r3-4 - Corey Wootton, Northwestern

Height: 6-7. Weight: 271

r4 - Jeremy Jarmon, Kentucky

Height: 6-3. Weight: 276

and that's just a few mixed in with a lot more 250's...gonna be a huge DE year next year...some of the top ones are 2011 prospects that could come out in 2010.

hmm..2 olb and 2 ilb ...man that site sucked..LOL...but its funny cuz just last night I did 2010 mock in my sig just for fun..I like mine better.

They had us taking OLBs in the first two rounds and a safety in the third. Perhaps they felt that safety could be converted into an undersized OLB.

They had us taking OLBs in the first two rounds and a safety in the third. Perhaps they felt that safety could be converted into an undersized OLB.

you may be correct..that would be 5 LB's..hmm..I guess we could just throw all our LB's away and start over