(OT) CFL Playoffs

buckeyemike

It's time once again for the first round of the CFL Playoffs.

Since the arch-rivals Hamilton and Toronto play each other at Skydome tomorrow night, I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the game. And can either team beat the Alouettes?

In the West, Saskatchewan (the only Roughriders left) play at Edmonton. Winner goes to BC Place for the division championship.

I have always been intrigued by the faster speed of Canadian football and am saddened that it is no longer available on US television, at least here in Cleveland.

Mike

It's time once again for the first round of the CFL Playoffs.

Since the arch-rivals Hamilton and Toronto play each other at Skydome tomorrow night, I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the game.  And can either team beat the Alouettes?

In the West, Saskatchewan (the only Roughriders left) play at Edmonton.  Winner goes to BC Place for the division championship.

I have always been intrigued by the faster speed of Canadian football and am saddened that it is no longer available on US television, at least here in Cleveland.

Mike

101990[/snapback]

I've been a Ti-Cat fan for decades. I hope they murder the ^%$#*#! Argos. :unsure:

CFL coverage here in cincy is non-existant -even scores are not mentioned. Too bad. I like CFL ball a lot.

Hey Mike  - I loved to watch CFL when I lived in Buff.  If you wanted to tape the Grey Cup for me - I would be eternally grateful.  :wacko:

102053[/snapback]

I don't think that the Grey Cup will be on in Cleveland. None of the local cable systems carry the CBC, since the nearest station is in London, 90 miles across the lake.

Sorry about that, Aussie.

Mike

I've been a Ti-Cat fan for decades. I hope they murder the ^%$#*#! Argos. :wacko:

CFL coverage here in cincy is non-existant -even scores are not mentioned.  Too bad. I like CFL ball a lot.

102231[/snapback]

CFL International Television Schedule

Andre Rison to sit out Argo - Tiger Cat Play off game

Andre Rison Argo

CHML Radio Home Of Tiger Cats

You can listen to game here.....

Argo - Tiger Cat games are always great battles to bad game is at Skydome rather than Ivor Wynne Stadium, folks get much more excited about game in Hamilton

he he he :D

It'll be the Riders all the way. I think Casey Printers from B.C. will be on an NFL squad next year for sure, Reminds me of Warren Moon when he played for the Eskimos and he's only 23.

I have attended CFL games in Hamilton and Toronto. Hamilton is the team I root for. Montreal and B.C. are the class of the League this year . Playoffs start tonight with Hamilton @ Toronto. I'll be watching.

Empire shows CFL games . Here in the Buffalo area, I get CHCH Ch. 11 from Hamilton, along with CBC CH.5 and CFTO.Ch.9 from Toronto on my TV. Multiple CFL games are broadcast every week.

I've followed the league for years. I don't watch baseball, basketball ( just college) or hockey. Football is my passion.

http://www.cfl.ca/

I'm actually the guest riders fan just forgot to log in. I grew up in Northern Saskatchewan and now call Alberta home but I just can't hide that rider pride.

I have been a Bills fan since about '89, I don't know what put me on the wagon, coulda been Bruce, Thurman, Jimbo, Andre. I don't know but after watching that first game I was hooked and have been ever since.