Swine flu

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how much you followed this ongoing conversation, but this is rooted with a few posters going back over a year. I gave multiple warnings on the pending doom of the financial system. I was trying to get people out of the way of a mack truck. If someone decides not to believe me, then that is fine. The personal attacks are when I bite back. I understand this is an internet board and people don't know who is who.....but I put myself on the line on a consistant basis to the point I feel comfortable. There are sharks in the water here that would love to get a gold star from the teacher by snitching on their classmate, so I cannot give details on personal connections. All I can say is that I have been lucky enough to be in multiple loops where I was able to take note of my surroundings and piece together the current situation. When you see a few things firsthand, then things which seem innocent enough on a regular basis start to take on different meanings.

In all honesty, the amount of risk I have put myself in here is probably not worth it in the end. If it wasn't for some encouraging words, I would have stopped long ago. In response to claims that I am vague, I posted a list of events that I feel have a very realistic chance of happening over the next few years. I have discussed many of them over the past two years, and even though certain folks want to scoff.....some will happen. Heck, some have happened or are clearly in the process of happening, yet the same band of Literal Lucys continue to attempt to discredit me.

The List

If people are waiting for MSNBC to come out and report some of the stuff that is going on behind the scenes....you will have a long wait. There are sick bastards out there struggling for power. The United States is already an also-ran. Our only hope is that the good people of the military, law enforcement, and medical communities can see clearly and remain brave in making some tough decisions going forward. We are talking life and death decisions for all of us.

This isn't a conspiracy anymore....it is an operation. Please...any rational person that wants to dismiss...fine. But as these things start to happen, if you still have the chance to prepare and protect your families....then please do so. When so many end up finding out they were late to the party...there will be an over-reaction, and then all bets are off.

I will gladly leave this community if it turns out I am smoking crack. I am sure there are others here that have pieces of information about the condition of our society, but cannot post. I don't enjoy beating this drum.....but I have to do so. Until I am silenced. But as I am silenced, there will be millions of others that will need to be silenced as well. You can take comfort in that.

I love the part where you blame it all on the Antichrist. Classic. :doh:

Where did this nut come from?!

He's been around a while, actually. He's a real hoot. Makes you and me look normal.

Would this be an appropriate time to mention to him, while we're on the topic of the Antichrist, that pride, as one of the Seven Deadly Sins he exhibits, is embodied by Lucifer himself? Christ was humble. Lucifer was proud and vain enough to believe he was as powerful as God, and thus banished from Heaven.

Yes, Dwight, I'm specifically saying you have more in common with Satan than Christ.

Where did this nut come from?!

He only comes around this board when there is some bit of really bad news so he can tell us that he predicted something (when he did not). But he's been here for a bit. He used to be "Dwight Drane" and now he's "Time to Choose."

Don't listen to Tom. You don't scratch the surface of this guy's personality disorder.

I love the part where you blame it all on the Antichrist. Classic. :doh:

Screams and nightmares

Of a life I want

Cant see living this lie no

A world I haunt

Youve lost all control of my

Heart and soul

Satan holds my future

Watch it unfold

I am the antichrist

Its what I was meant to be

Your God left me behind

And set my soul to be free

Watching disciples

Of the satanic rule

Pentagram of blood

Holds the jackals truth

Searching for the answer

Christ hasnt come

Awaiting the final moment

The birth of satans son

Screams,

From a life I live

Torment,

Is what I give

Torture,

Is what I love

The down fall,

Of the heavens above

I am the antichrist

All love is lost

Insanity is what I am

Eternally my soul will rot...rot...rot

-Slayer, The Antichrist

He only comes around this board when there is some bit of really bad news so he can tell us that he predicted something (when he did not). But he's been here for a bit. He used to be "Dwight Drane" and now he's "Time to Choose."

Don't listen to Tom. You don't scratch the surface of this guy's personality disorder.

OK, that makes a bit of sense. This is the guy that was suggesting everyone hoard silver in our basements to use a currency when the sh-- goes down? Seems like in that event, toilet paper and SPAM would be better currency...

Don't bet on the recovery just yet. But it is amazing to read about a meltdown of the financial system and still talk about where the stock market will go. Still waiting for that bank holiday, so I can do some gardening (or digging the bunker)

GG...I said I am out. I said 8200 is a resistance level that I don't feel we will bust through. If it closes today anything more than 50-100 points over that, I will consider myself wrong. There is almost no way we could break through the 200 day moving average after that which is now at 9K or so and drifting down. If the market busts through that and we head towards 10,000...I will gladly admit that I was too cautious and will eat crow.

Just because I do not want to ride in a car without any brakes doesn't mean I can't give directions to the guy who is willing to take the risk of a trip in that car. The roads stay the same.

You keep missing where I am coming from. The Bank Holiday is most likely going to come from a geopolitical faction. This is much bigger than the banking system on it's own. In your little world of haircuts, reports and compliance....sure....you would probably know about an internal lockdown that was about to happen.....if....it came through means of a pure financial means.

I was on alert prior to the elections due to Paulson's coup of Congress and our tax money. Once the passing of the torch to Obama was secure.....the timeframe is more wishy-washy for everything.....but these events are not years in the future. A plan is in action......China is making the calls....the Middle East will blow up like nobody's business....wildcards like this "flu" can shut down our country overnight.

Say for instance.....a press conference is called for Sunday night, and we are told we are in level 6....and all schools will close for 2 weeks and all sporting events and gatherings should be cancelled......what would that do to the economy right now? Can the system sustain everyone locked down?

This isn't about a few stocks....this is about empire collapse...as I have said going on over a year.

OK, that makes a bit of sense. This is the guy that was suggesting everyone hoard silver in our basements to use a currency when the sh-- goes down? Seems like in that event, toilet paper and SPAM would be better currency...

You are correct.......all I asked was that people had a few months of supplies, keep their gas tanks full, keep some cash under the mattress....and keep your eyes and ears open.

Precious metals are a historic preserver of wealth. There have been many empires and paper dollars that have crashed and burned over the centuries, yet metals somehow always seem to survive.

You don't hold gold and silver to get rich....you hold it as not to have to resort to "unspeakable acts" as everything is crashing down around us.

Dwight knows how to decipher the Bible and determine when and where events will take place. That's why he's living in a 1000 sq ft house with 10 roommates eating spam and dinty moore. But, he KNOWS this time is really the end of times, because HE's predicting it. And HE's obviously that much smarter than the people who claimed it was the end of the world the previous 20-30 times. They couldn't decipher the Bible and use it to make financial predictions. HE can.

If you have some time in paris, make sure you load up on silver so you can survive the apocalypse.

I thought silver was for Werewolves or Mothra or Amy Winehouse or something?

I can buy 3 lottery tickets and immediately tell whether they will win or not......

NO, NO and NO.

You are correct.......all I asked was that people had a few months of supplies, keep their gas tanks full, keep some cash under the mattress....and keep your eyes and ears open.

Precious metals are a historic preserver of wealth. There have been many empires and paper dollars that have crashed and burned over the centuries, yet metals somehow always seem to survive.

You don't hold gold and silver to get rich....you hold it as not to have to resort to "unspeakable acts" as everything is crashing down around us.

Agreed, it is always best to be prepared. I've got my ghatt cocked and loaded for the suckas!

Agreed, it is always best to be prepared. I've got my ghatt cocked and loaded for the suckas!

Make sure to a get a gun, too :doh:

That's all I've been begging people to do is to be prepared before you are forced to go out there with 95% of the population in a panic if the crap hits the fan. There are too many loose bolts on the airplane wing right now. If you are flying without a chute, good luck.

Make sure to a get a gun, too :doh:

That's all I've been begging people to do is to be prepared before you are forced to go out there with 95% of the population in a panic if the crap hits the fan. There are too many loose bolts on the airplane wing right now. If you are flying without a chute, good luck.

So when a bird virus killed a few dozen in China, and an earthquake took out nearly 200K of its citizens it wasn't a big deal because China was happy with the state of the markets or because Paulson hadn't perfected his weapon yet?

So when a bird virus killed a few dozen in China, and an earthquake took out nearly 200K of its citizens it wasn't a big deal because China was happy with the state of the markets or because Paulson hadn't perfected his weapon yet?

They're not Christians. Revelations doesn't apply.