Ralph Wilson Stadium

I was just wondering for the people who have traveled to different cities to watch NFL games.... I was just wondering if anybody can name a stadium worse than the Ralph..The reason why I say that is because I keep hearing that RWS is the worst..the only one I could think of was Mcaffe Coliseum in Oakland.... Does anybody have anything else.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering for the people who have traveled to different cities to watch NFL games.... I was just wondering if anybody can name a stadium worse than the Ralph..The reason why I say that is because I keep hearing that RWS is the worst..the only one I could think of was Mcaffe Coliseum in Oakland.... Does anybody have anything else.

I go tp every home game and can't complain, the seats are fine, the parkign is still cheap compared to others, the vending is ok. The only chanegi would make would be more or bigger bathrooms, sometimes the line is long

define "worse"

comfort... those damn steel benches are horrible and should not be in any kind of stadium..leave them at high school fields. and little league baseball games uhhh

I am more "old school" than most and I actually prefer the benches. I have been to 5 other stadiums to watch the Bills and I just feel like the comfort of a nice plush seat belongs indoors and not outdoors....

The Ralph is nowhere close to the worst stadium in the league. For starters, it is a far superior place to watch a game than the dump in Jacksonville.

i heard Fed ex was nice...lots of in stadium restraunts and such

I was at the game in '07 and while it was "new" and "nice", I just felt confined (right on top of people). Even the aisleways getting to my seats were barely narrow enough for 2 people to through.

please can you just answer about the thread i made then contributing nothing but dumass remarks

Lighten up. You need to define worse.

FedEx has horrible sight lines.

Giants Stadium is nice all around until the wind whips through it.

College:

Happy Valley - Incredible atmosphere, horrible bathrooms.

Syracuse - No one tailgating, decent sightlines in the stadium.

UB Stadium - :rolleyes:;)

Um read this column by bill simmons and then tell me the ralph sucks. it's everything football stadiums should be. It is becoming the Lambeau field of the AFC. that and arrowhead still maintain home field advantage:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story.../partone/081121

Um read this column by bill simmons and then tell me the ralph sucks. it's everything football stadiums should be. It is becoming the Lambeau field of the AFC. that and arrowhead still maintain home field advantage:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story.../partone/081121

this is the important part :

"That brewing disenfranchisement keeps popping up at these home games. You can not hear it, if that makes sense. And not just in New England. Thirteen teams have built SOTAS (state-of-the-art stadiums) since 1999; 14 if you include Daniel Snyder's overhauling of FedEx Field in 2004. Each stadium follows a similar let's-rake-in-the-cash blueprint. The first section of seats hug the field. At the top of those sections, the club seats start. That's followed by a phalanx of premium luxury suites. More luxury suites dominate the second section. And the majority of blue-collar fans are crammed into the upper decks. Fundamentally, it's a flawed way to cultivate a home-field advantage; beyond the emotional compromises and festering resentment of the blue-collar fans, the newer stadiums don't reverberate noise the same. Look at Lambeau or Ralph Wilson Stadium -- just rows and rows of fans, one after the other, rising for something like 75 rows before you hit your first luxury box. Watching the Browns-Bills game Monday night, I found myself enjoying the fans as much as the contest itself. Now this was football!"