Bills/Jets

BillsNYC

At the last game, only those of us in the driveway were able to be in line. Though Kenny and I are wondering when that'll change so that not even that will be allowed ;)

104199[/snapback]

So, since they are not opening the gates, and you cannot form a line, where are you supposed to hang until they do? Stupid NFL rule!! :P

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, since they are not opening the gates, and you cannot form a line, where are you supposed to hang until they do? Stupid NFL rule!!  ;)

104347[/snapback]

Holding pattern. Right onto Abbott..... right onto Southwestern.... right onto California.... right onto Big Tree.....

Repeat a couple of hundred times. And if enough people do that at, say, 15mph, then perhaps the O.P.P.D. starts making noise to the Bills.

(Of course, they'd probably just install a "no cruising" ordinance instead.....) :P

Holding pattern. Right onto Abbott..... right onto Southwestern.... right onto California.... right onto Big Tree.....

Repeat a couple of hundred times. And if enough people do that at, say, 15mph, then perhaps the O.P.P.D. starts making noise to the Bills.

(Of course, they'd probably just install a "no cruising" ordinance instead.....) :P

104352[/snapback]

"I'm not cruising officer. I'm looking for lost little dog."

Well I'm gonna' need pointers on the tailgating. The driver of my group has decided he wants the full experience, starting at 9 AM. I'll be with the NYBBB tomorrow, so I figure those folks can help me out with the whens and wheres.

Why don't you guys just park in the private lot next door, and bring the crap over to the tailgate.  It's just a quick hop over the fence.

105382[/snapback]

Because 1) I normally pack a trunkload - grill, cooler, etc., and 2) I keep hoping the TBD sign in the back window of the car will help pull in the stragglers who never seem to be able to find us at Pole 5.....