Is the game sold out?

yall

I just did a single seat search on BB.com and it gave me sec 133, row 1, seat 5 as the best available (front row, 50 yard line). This is a terrible seat because you cant see anything so they must be getting really close. Noon is the deadline right?

I just did a single seat search on BB.com and it gave me sec 133, row 1, seat 5 as the best available (front row, 50 yard line). This is a terrible seat because you cant see anything so they must be getting really close.  Noon is the deadline right?

101332[/snapback]

You mean if you want to see the game, it's a terrible seat. But if you want to see the players butts, or hear what the coaches yell, or see what players are sitting by themselves, and who's talking to each other, this would be a good seat.

I just did a single seat search on BB.com and it gave me sec 133, row 1, seat 5 as the best available (front row, 50 yard line). This is a terrible seat because you cant see anything so they must be getting really close.  Noon is the deadline right?

101332[/snapback]

1 PM - 72 hours before kickoff.

And didn't #89 tell us any open seats in that area would have to be returns of unused players' tickets? Think it was her....

You mean if you want to see the game, it's a terrible seat. But if you want to see the players butts, or hear what the coaches yell, or see what players are sitting by themselves, and who's talking to each other, this would be a good seat.

101348[/snapback]

Don't tempt her like that. :w00t:

You've already got tickets, though, don't you aussiew?

No - I didn't take any further action on the Jet's game because I couldn't get a free flight out of Buffalo.

But I'm all ready for the Browns on December 12. I'll probably freeze my a$$ off though. I'm bringing my son Matt.

No - I didn't take any further action on the Jet's game because I couldn't get a free flight out of Buffalo.

But I'm all ready for the Browns on December 12.  I'll probably freeze my a$$ off though. I'm bringing my son Matt.

101517[/snapback]

<_< You already told me that once, didn't you? Sorry. Been a long week.....

I have 2 of those 50 yard line third row seats.

I got them from a vendor we deal with at work and now my brother in law who was going with me has backed out.

I may be looking out here to see if anyone wants to go to the game.

Even if I don't find anyone to go with, I figure there'll be 75000 or so others there so I'm goin' anyway.

I hope to meet you all this time. I was at the Fins game, in Hammers lot and couldn't find Lot 1 Pole 5. <_<