Our grade  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Day 1

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

A guy at the draft party I was at said his Dad coached Byrd. He said he's a good kid but didn't think he's good enough to be taken so high.

I also looked at a Sporting News draft guide after that pick & he was the 10th rated CB. One negative on him was that he didn't have the speed to stay with receivers on deep routes. Doesn't sound like someone who can play well at free safety.

free safety is about angles. he has sufficient speed.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but addressing a fifth string cornerback with a reach in the second round only gets a D? What do you consider a fail? I'm curious.

Edit: And if the kid is to be a safety, I don't know how you can explain to me how we stay put for this guy who is obviously going to be there, when Brown falls to us. So much for picking the best value. I'm furious about the last pick. My personal opinion was to trade it and another to move 4 picks and snag the USC ILB, but the Bills would never do anything that makes perfect sense.

Mauluga is crap, sorry. That's why Cushing and Matthews went far before him.

I'm sorry, but addressing a fifth string cornerback with a reach in the second round only gets a D? What do you consider a fail? I'm curious.

Edit: And if the kid is to be a safety, I don't know how you can explain to me how we stay put for this guy who is obviously going to be there, when Brown falls to us. So much for picking the best value. I'm furious about the last pick. My personal opinion was to trade it and another to move 4 picks and snag the USC ILB, but the Bills would never do anything that makes perfect sense.

I am not sold on those USC LBs....Just like how the North Carolina front 4 was dominant and 3 of the 4 went in the 1st round and we got the sucker out of that bunch.....I believe these 3 players feed of each other and it will be important to see how dominant each one is without the presence of the other two...