Michael Johnson & Clint Sintim

Not two names I have seen glowing reviews on this board for - but don't be surprised to see the Bills take one of these two in the first round tomorrow....Britt was in B-Lo working out for the team in late March and there is word leaking out they really like Johnson....

both will be available with our second round pick. Johnson has a smidgen of a chance to go in the first, but I don't see it

Check out some recent mock drafts (CBS Sportline and USA Today) - a couple of guys put him in there.... Pray not to us.

I think Johnson could end up being the best DE to come out of this draft, but it's up to how hard he's willing to work. The guy has Mario Williams kind of talent, size, and athletic ability. But there are questions about his drive and focus. If he gets it all in order, Michael Johnson = Jason Taylor in his younger days.

He's labelled as a workout warrior by a lot of teams so I can see him slipping, funny thing is though, he does have the ability to develop into something very special, but he's going to need the right kind of coach to get it out of him. Sadly, I can see him performing very well in Miami or in NE* or even Pittsburgh.

I think Johnson could end up being the best DE to come out of this draft, but it's up to how hard he's willing to work. The guy has Mario Williams kind of talent, size, and athletic ability. But there are questions about his drive and focus. If he gets it all in order, Michael Johnson = Jason Taylor in his younger days.

size and athletic ability- almost. Talent - not even close.

Meh. I can see them selecting Michael Johnson, but its not a pick I'd like at all. As for Sintim, he's a good player, but I don't know that he fits this defense very well. I'm not sure that he can handle the coverage responsibilities in this crappy cover 2, but some team playing a 3-4 will be very happy that they picked him.