My 10 cents...

Well, ho, ho, ho ladies and gentleman. The NFL draft weekend is upon us, once again. Get the wings on stand-by, the recliner at the perfect angle and the Labatt's IV drip locked and loaded. It's nearly go time. Some random ideas of note:

-If we trade up for Andre Smith by using a combination of our firsts and/or second, I will be physically and emotionally ill. I'm hoping this is a smoke-screen, but knowing the brain-trust up at OBD, I just don't know. For all I know, we could be trading up to #5 for Eben Britton -- ya know, just to make SURE we get our guy.

-If we go DE at #11, I pray it is not Robert Ayers. As a rabid SEC football fan, I have seen Mr. Ayers disappear in a number of big games and be nearly non-existent for most of his career in Knoxville. Give me Everette Brown. He's more consistent and has moves for days.

-The Falcons nabbing Tony Gonzales was awesome. We may end up with a legitimate slide from Pettigrew, right into our laps at #28.

-Godfather II is better than I but not as good as Goodfellas.

-Dream first day... 1a) Oher 1b)Pettigrew 2)Michael Johnson. Throw in a 3rd and 5th for Henderson and Antoine Caldwell or a Guard in the 4th and I black-out a happy man Sunday night.

-Someone is going to get themselves a sweet-ass deal whenever Percy Harvin comes off the board. The more I think about it, the more a think he's Reggie Bush on horse steroids. He may be the most explosive offensive player in the last ten years. Something tells me NE ends up with him at the end of the first, and he averages 100 rushing and 100 receiving yards a game, for the next 10 years.

-McShay and Kiper have some full heads of hair.

-Any beer with less than 120 calories, per 12 oz. serving, is an abomination and embarrassment to quality beer everywhere. Furthermore, MGD 64 is the sorriest excuse for an adult beverage of all time. I would rather drink bug spray from a sippy-cup than degrade my pallet with that hog-wash.

-Collin Cowherd, while insightful and often quite humorous, is a doofus. Someone needs to give that guy a wedgie.

-Does anyone really think it would be wise to get rid of Roscoe for a fifth?

-While in public bathrooms, I opt for the stall. I get a hard time from my buddies, but doesn't it make sense? It's private, peaceful and I have the same equipment in my home. I want to spear-head an anti-urinal movement. In my optimal public-bathroom, there are rows and rows of stalls.

Happy Draft to all. I've thoroughly enjoyed everyone's commentary and insight through the dark days of the spring.

How about Corona Light? True not as good as regular Corona

I don't see the benefit of the Roscoe trade or release. At least he is an impact player on punts. Most 5th rounders wash out in 2-3 years. And it is not like we need the salary cap room

Well, ho, ho, ho ladies and gentleman. The NFL draft weekend is upon us, once again. Get the wings on stand-by, the recliner at the perfect angle and the Labatt's IV drip locked and loaded. It's nearly go time. Some random ideas of note:

-If we trade up for Andre Smith by using a combination of our firsts and/or second, I will be physically and emotionally ill. I'm hoping this is a smoke-screen, but knowing the brain-trust up at OBD, I just don't know. For all I know, we could be trading up to #5 for Eben Britton -- ya know, just to make SURE we get our guy.

-If we go DE at #11, I pray it is not Robert Ayers. As a rabid SEC football fan, I have seen Mr. Ayers disappear in a number of big games and be nearly non-existent for most of his career in Knoxville. Give me Everette Brown. He's more consistent and has moves for days.

-The Falcons nabbing Tony Gonzales was awesome. We may end up with a legitimate slide from Pettigrew, right into our laps at #28.

-Dream first day... 1a) Oher 1b)Pettigrew 2)Michael Johnson. Throw in a 3rd and 5th for Henderson and Antoine Caldwell or a Guard in the 4th and I black-out a happy man Sunday night.

-Someone is going to get themselves a sweet-ass deal whenever Percy Harvin comes off the board. The more I think about it, the more a think he's Reggie Bush on horse steroids. He may be the most explosive offensive player in the last ten years. Something tells me NE ends up with him at the end of the first, and he averages 100 rushing and 100 receiving yards a game, for the next 10 years.

-Any beer with less than 120 calories, per 12 oz. serving, is an abomination and embarrassment to quality beer everywhere. Furthermore, MGD 64 is the sorriest excuse for an adult beverage of all time. I would rather drink bug spray from a sippy-cup than degrade my pallet with that hog-wash.

-Collin Cowherd, while insightful and often quite humorous, is a doofus. Someone needs to give that guy a wedgie.

-While in public bathrooms, I opt for the stall. I get a hard time from my buddies, but doesn't it make sense? It's private, peaceful and I have the same equipment in my home. I want to spear-head an anti-urinal movement. In my optimal public-bathroom, there are rows and rows of stalls.

Happy Draft to all. I've thoroughly enjoyed everyone's commentary and insight through the dark days of the spring.

You opt for the stalls? What's wrong with your equipment?

Yike. I'll stop reading there.

The problem with guys like you using the stalls for #1 is that way too many of you have bad aim and when some poor guy has to use a stall for real business, he first has to mop up your mess - when there is little-to-no time to spare!

Strong point. Good aim, however, is an expected trait. You can't account for the short comings of the every-man.

great post....but I'd hate to say the Goodfellas/GodfatherII comparison is tough to call either way.

the rest is on the money

Well, ho, ho, ho ladies and gentleman. The NFL draft weekend is upon us, once again. Get the wings on stand-by, the recliner at the perfect angle and the Labatt's IV drip locked and loaded. It's nearly go time. Some random ideas of note.....

Godfather I & II are all time classics. Goodfellas is really a just stupid script saved by some great acting. You are obviously more of a fan of vulgarity and over the top violence then of real movies.