Scott Norwood or the actors from Three's Company?

Not sure which autograph to get, since they'll both be in Syracuse this weekend....

Collectors Show

Meet the "stars" ?!?! :thumbsup: Meet the stars, and the list begins with Scott Norwood? Where do I get my tickets? Are there any tickets left? I may have to pay a premium on stubhub for this event. I think the Batmobile is actually the biggest "star" of that show.

Not sure which autograph to get, since they'll both be in Syracuse this weekend....

Collectors Show

You have to be joking right? Or you must be a Giants fan, to want to get an autograph from Norwood. I'll tell you what you can do though. Give Norwood an Adam Vinatierri photo to display at his table. He can label it: "A Real Pressure Kicker"

The more SB-less years that pass, the angrier I become at Norwood. Sure it's not fair. But he received his "Love" when those 30,000 fans adored him for missing that kick back in Buffalo. Of course those 30,000 fans thought their young talented Bills would win a SB soon anyway. Ha Ha, right? :thumbsup:

You have to be joking right? Or you must be a Giants fan, to want to get an autograph from Norwood. I'll tell you what you can do though. Give Norwood an Adam Vinatierri photo to display at his table. He can label it: "A Real Pressure Kicker"

The more SB-less years that pass, the angrier I become at Norwood. Sure it's not fair. But he received his "Love" when those 30,000 fans adored him for missing that kick back in Buffalo. Of course those 30,000 fans thought their young talented Bills would win a SB soon anyway. Ha Ha, right? :thumbsup:

I would trade the four super bowl appearances for a victory in SB 25.

Marv also got out coached that game it seems.

I think the Batmobile is actually the biggest "star" of that show.

Wrong, wrong, wrong... the REAL stars of that show are Stormtrooper, Tie Fighter Pilot and Darth FUGGIN Vader... DUH!!!!

... and then of course there's Jack Fisher, who's claims to fame seem to be giving up goopher balls to hall of fame players?!?!? :beer:

Why can't you do both?

You mean Lonborg and Fisher? YOU BET!!!

This rates as high as anything I've seen this morning on the "unintentional comedy scale"

NOTE: A COMBO Autograph Ticket for both Jim Lonborg & Jack Fisher for $25 will get you a FREE Commemorative 11x14 Photo Featuring Mantle & Williams.

So for $25.00 you get a photo of a couple of real ball players and we'll kick in an autograph of a "flash in the pan" and a rag arm.

Stilll, if you don't get Darth Vader's autograph... well there's not much I can say for you Jack. :thumbsup: