Everette Brown should be our pick at 11

seq004

Yes he's undersized but he's by far the quickest DE coming out. He not only gets to the QB quick but he also creates turnovers. To be honest he reminds a little of Cornelius Bennett coming out of college. Line him up at either OLB or DE and he will create havoc. Look at Freeny's size. It hasn't stop him because he's so quick. We haven't had any kind of pass rusher like that since the 90's. I hope we take him at 11 and Petti at 28.

Yes he's undersized but he's by far the quickest DE coming out. He not only gets to the QB quick but he also creates turnovers. To be honest he reminds a little of Cornelius Bennett coming out of college. Line him up at either OLB or DE and he will create havoc. Look at Freeny size. It hasn't stop him because he's so quick. We haven't had any kind of pass rusher like that since the 90's. I hope we take him at 11 and Petti at 28.

That`s my boy :huh::flirt:

Yes he's undersized but he's by far the quickest DE coming out. He not only gets to the QB quick but he also creates turnovers. To be honest he reminds a little of Cornelius Bennett coming out of college. Line him up at either OLB or DE and he will create havoc. Look at Freeny's size. It hasn't stop him because he's so quick. We haven't had any kind of pass rusher like that since the 90's. I hope we take him at 11 and Petti at 28.

Does he contain the wide run plays? Other teams love to run on BUF.

I just want them to get a very good defensive pass rusher unlike the bums we have now...Whomever it is good luck

Does he contain the wide run plays? Other teams love to run on BUF.

You should check highlights on youtube. He plays smart. On counters he gets in and kills running backs. And on a couple reverses he stays home and makes plays 10 yards in the backfield.

The one-trick-pony thing is just not true. Because he's a Florida State DE he has no moves. His play speaks for itself. This is IMO the best DE in the draft.

This guy has been discussed over and over in so many threads...

I'll just say that one GM called him a one trick pony and that all he can do is rush the passer, IN COLLEGE and went on to state he wouldn't even draft him,period! Mostly because he stated he was to stiff in the hips and wouldn't make a good OLB.

Who knows what will happen when he TRIES to run the arc on 330 LB NFL tackles and as of now all he can do is rush on third down in the NFL. He played in a rotation in college and was in only 2 out of every 3 plays

He has bust written all over him,even more so then Aaron Maybin. Why should the Bills draft a guy that could take years to develop and even then never make it.

Can you name me another FSU DE that has made it big in the NFL, I'm guessing no because most have been busts.

This guy has been discussed over and over in so many threads...

I'll just say that one GM called him a one trick pony and that all he can do is rush the passer, IN COLLEGE and went on to state he wouldn't even draft him,period! Mostly because he stated he was to stiff in the hips and wouldn't make a good OLB.

Who knows what will happen when he TRIES to run the arc on 330 LB NFL tackles and as of now all he can do is rush on third down in the NFL. He played in a rotation in college and was in only 2 out of every 3 plays

He has bust written all over him,even more so then Aaron Maybin. Why should the Bills draft a guy that could take years to develop and even then never make it.

Can you name me another FSU DE that has made it big in the NFL, I'm guessing no because most have been busts.

While i know its fun to join the "FSU DEs suck" party, when you get some time, do a little research and take a look at how many of the FSU DEs were converted to OLBs in the NFL. Sure some DEs have busted. But perhaps it's more to do with trying to switch their position in the NFL. Of course, that's a lot of work, and its much easier to simply parrot, "FSU DEs suck, we shouldn't draft one."

Also, when you get a chance, explain to me whay adding a pass rusher would be a bad thing for our defense, who, last time i checked, lacked any semblance of a pass rush.