Guaranteed Draft Prediction

DDD

No matter who we draft this weekend one thing is certain: Dick Jauron, Russ Brandon, and Chris Brown will tell us the Bills had a tremendous draft. We will hear we filled major holes, became more "athletic", added more speed and toughness, and are a young team on the rise. Same crap we've heard for nearly the past decade in our eternal rebuilding efforts. :thumbsup:

Every teams' fans will hear the same thing. Whats your point? Do you want Russ to come out to the podium and say that the draft sucked and he has no clue what the hell he is doing?

That P.T. Barnum would make a killing on this board if he worked for Buffalo. In his place is Chris Brown.

No matter who we draft this weekend one thing is certain: Dick Jauron, Russ Brandon, and Chris Brown will tell us the Bills had a tremendous draft. We will hear we filled major holes, became more "athletic", added more speed and toughness, and are a young team on the rise. Same crap we've heard for nearly the past decade in our eternal rebuilding efforts. :thumbsup:

way to go out on a limb there

I guarantee the draft is this Saturday

That P.T. Barnum would make a killing on this board if he worked for Buffalo. In his place is Chris Brown.

So you are saying Bills fans are suckers because their GM lies like every other GM in the league? If you are so smart, why would you take the time to post almost 2000 posts for us idiots? Or does it make you feel smart to be condescending?

So you are saying Bills fans are suckers because their GM lies like every other GM in the league? If you are so smart, why would you take the time to post almost 2000 posts for us idiots? Or does it make you feel smart to be condescending?

You're looking at a franchise that has struggled to achieve any sort of success in these past 9 seasons. I'll go out and say about 02-06 was on TD. 07-08 are direct failures of the current regime, minus the equally failed and inexperienced Marv Levy.

All Buffalo's been doing is talking since 2006. They've haven't nearly done enough to compete in their own division, yet there are fans who "hope" things will change. It's not enough to hope without action, and Buffalo's been short on that this off-season.

What's nice about the draft is everyone is required to be involved. You have to make picks. In UFA, a team can choose to get involved or not, but it's the best opportunity to improve for the coming season. Granted the price is high, but why does Buffalo hold back when they've got 9 straight non-playoff seasons in their rear view mirror.

I'm saying that the front office, from owner on down, have not done enough to compete with the Belichick's, Parcells, and the rest of the AFC to get one of those 6 playoff spots. We can't know how the season will turn out, but check back 7 months from now, and compare the off-season hype with the results on the field.

You're looking at a franchise that has struggled to achieve any sort of success in these past 9 seasons. I'll go out and say about 02-06 was on TD. 07-08 are direct failures of the current regime, minus the equally failed and inexperienced Marv Levy.

All Buffalo's been doing is talking since 2006. They've haven't nearly done enough to compete in their own division, yet there are fans who "hope" things will change. It's not enough to hope without action, and Buffalo's been short on that this off-season.

What's nice about the draft is everyone is required to be involved. You have to make picks. In UFA, a team can choose to get involved or not, but it's the best opportunity to improve for the coming season. Granted the price is high, but why does Buffalo hold back when they've got 9 straight non-playoff seasons in their rear view mirror.

I'm saying that the front office, from owner on down, have not done enough to compete with the Belichick's, Parcells, and the rest of the AFC to get one of those 6 playoff spots. We can't know how the season will turn out, but check back 7 months from now, and compare the off-season hype with the results on the field.

They signed the Best WR in the NFL, a new starting Center and a pretty good backup RB. They traded a Malcontent for an extra #1 pick. They haven't done as much as I would have liked them to so far. But free agency is not over yet. I expect more signings. I agree with some of your points and agree that Ralph has never done enough to win consistently, other than when Polian forced him to. But you don't need to insult the intelligence of your fellow fans. If you cannot be hopeful, why bother caring ?

What should they say? "Oh damn, we didn't get any of the players we wanted because they didn't fall to us, and some of them we ended up with probably won't ever excite you as a fan because all the athletic, fast, tough players went just before we picked in each round." "Get your season tickets here."

No matter who we draft this weekend one thing is certain: Dick Jauron, Russ Brandon, and Chris Brown will tell us the Bills had a tremendous draft. We will hear we filled major holes, became more "athletic", added more speed and toughness, and are a young team on the rise. Same crap we've heard for nearly the past decade in our eternal rebuilding efforts. :lol:

take your pessimism somewhere else. it's getting old. at least wait until the Bills do something wrong to complain about it.