Lineup problems, Help

DreamOnDan

McNabb, Plummer

Portis, McAllister, McGahee

R Wayne, Moulds, Boldin

E Johnson, B Williams

Vinateri, Dawson

Giants vs Chi, Cards at Miami

This is the first week I have everybody done with their bye. Now I have some tough lineup decisions to make. Believe it or not my team is 3-5 and I am playing the person in 1st place in my division. I am going to start McNabb vs Pittsburgh for sure. I really want to start McGahee at RB but the guys that I have already are so good. I also want to start Boldin vs Miami only because the weather factor. Another tough decision I have is the defense. Both play the worst two offenses in the league. My guess is to start the Giants because they are at home. I'd appreciate any opinions, and or projected lineups if you owned this team. My Projection is listed above with 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, 1k, 1d/st.

Well,Id take McNabb at QB.

At RB,Im leaning towards Willis and Duece.

Moulds and Boldin are good choices at WR,even though all 3 are decent.

At TE,I like Johnson.

Go with Vinateri at K.

Id definitely take the Giants D. I have them,too and are performing well.

McNabb, Plummer

Portis, McAllister, McGahee

R Wayne, Moulds, Boldin

E Johnson, B Williams

Vinateri, Dawson

Giants vs Chi, Cards at Miami

This is the first week I have everybody done with their bye.  Now I have some tough lineup decisions to make.  Believe it or not my team is 3-5 and I am playing the person in 1st place in my division.  I am going to start McNabb vs Pittsburgh for sure.  I really want to start McGahee at RB but the guys that I have already are so good. I also want to start Boldin vs Miami only because the weather factor.  Another tough decision I have is the defense.  Both play the worst two offenses in the league.  My guess is to start the Giants because they are at home.  I'd appreciate any opinions, and or projected lineups if you owned this team.  My Projection is listed above with 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, 1k, 1d/st.

100461[/snapback]

Easy:

McNabb

Portis, McGahee

Wayne, Moulds

Johnson

Vinaeri

Giants

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.