Ko Simpson on Block

I don't know. Ko always had a knack for taking bad angles on plays which allowed the opposing RB's to get longer gains than they should have. I do think that the ankle injury did mess him up though. He hasn't shown the same burst as he did in his first year. He also seems to make too many mental mistakes on the field, not seeming to be in the right places in coverage. He might go from being "worth millions" to being "worth hundreds" a week on 40 hours like the rest of us :rolleyes:

I agree- Jason Webster's only real contribution to the Buffalo Bills was effectively derailing Ko Simpson's career. :lol:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam Bradford sucks. He plays in a spread offense in a conference that doesn't know how to recruit defensive players because they think points sell tickets. It has been proven time and again that spread offense QBs can't hack it in the NFL. That is why Tim Tebow won't be the #1 pick next year. But Tebow is infinitely better than Sam Bradford in every way possible. So get you head out of your ass.

Tim Tebow better than Sam Bradford? :lol:

Sam Bradford sucks. He plays in a spread offense in a conference that doesn't know how to recruit defensive players because they think points sell tickets. It has been proven time and again that spread offense QBs can't hack it in the NFL. That is why Tim Tebow won't be the #1 pick next year. But Tebow is infinitely better than Sam Bradford in every way possible. So get you head out of your ass.

Ridiculous. Tim Tebow is a great college quarterback, but will not be half the NFL quarterback that Sam Bradford will be when both enter the league. That's assuming that Tebow even catches on at the quarterback position at the next level in the first place, which I still have major doubts about. Bradford has a substantially better arm, is EXTREMELY accurate throwing the ball, has good pocket presence, prototypical size, and seems to have a very, very good head on his shoulders. Barring something unforeseen happening this season, Sam Bradford has a very bright NFL career ahead of him IMO.

Ridiculous. Tim Tebow is a great college quarterback, but will not be half the NFL quarterback that Sam Bradford will be when both enter the league. That's assuming that Tebow even catches on at the quarterback position at the next level in the first place, which I still have major doubts about. Bradford has a substantially better arm, is EXTREMELY accurate throwing the ball, has good pocket presence, prototypical size, and seems to have a very, very good head on his shoulders. Barring something unforeseen happening this season, Sam Bradford has a very bright NFL career ahead of him IMO.

I have read on this board a QB's arm is not all that important. Tebow's arm is at least as good as Trent's & he has the intelligence & character to be a GOOD NFL QB.

I have read on this board a QB's arm is not all that important. Tebow's arm is at least as good as Trent's & he has the intelligence & character to be a GOOD NFL QB.

Personally, I have seen quite a bit of Tebow the past three seasons, and have to disagree that his arm is as good as Trent's, who you used as an example. IMO, at least unless something changes which is of course possible, Tebow cannot make all of the throws that you need an NFL quarterback to make on a consistent basis. Even though he played a good game overall and they won the National Championship last year, some of the throws he made against OU were pretty damn ugly. I wish I could remember exact examples at the moment, but I definetely remember thinking that to myself at least a handful of times. Especially on the first pick he threw. If you can remember that play, that is Exhibit A on why he will not succeed as a quarterback in the NFL.

If all this is true and they are unloading a number of players to make room for rookies, maybe this means that the Bills are in an actual rebuild mode, which is a good thing, instead of patchwork FA acquisitions to maintain a 6-10 - 8-8 standard.

If this is the case I wouldnt mind tanking for 2 seasons to see some real top level draft picks come in. Sam Bradford the Bills QB of the future.

The Bills have been rebuilding since Wade Phillips left

I hope the go heavy on the lines during the draft, they have the skill players

If they go DE, OL , OL , TE in the first 4 picks I for one will be pleased