GAME ON

jetman67

Hi girls!!!!  its bills week again. I think this will be very similar to the last game between these 2 teams. The key to the Jets being able to win will of course stopping the run.

100097[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Hi girls!!!!  its bills week again. I think this will be very similar to the last game between these 2 teams. The key to the Jets being able to win will of course stopping the run.

100097[/snapback]

Listen, we're just happy we have a guy that ran for 100 yards last week. You had TWO!!!

Give us our 3 or 4 more days until your Jets crush us back to reality....

100097[/snapback]

It will probably be similar in that it will be low scoring. However I expect the Bills to win. They lost by 2 points and were without Milloy, Vincent, and Wire, and Jennings was playing on a bad ankle and got owned by Abraham. In addition, the Jets have a short week to rest, prepare, and practice. Good luck though.

100097[/snapback]

Too bad for the Jet fans the Bills found their mojo (his name is Willis McGahee). Your team is going down hard this week.

100097[/snapback]

The Jets should prepare for a battle. Our record does not accurately reflect the Bills talent, nor does the Jets record properly reflect your team.

Herm Edwards is a master at keeping his guys ready for all games, so I don't think the Monday night hangover will play out on this one.

Henderson has proven to be a pretty damn good pickup over Ted Cottrell, I'm surprised Herm has demanded that he come out of the booth, he was pretty successful calling the game from there. Most impressive is the quick plugs that Henderson was able to locate to fill glaring weaknesses, including Coleman a 7th round pick who has been a started since pre season, and Vilma, came in in place of Cowart and is calling the defence as a rookie.

I don't know that Pennington is a savior as much as he is a dependable QB, he will not make mistakes, and rarely gets rattled. Pennington doesnt have astrong arm for long throws, but the offense is designed to keep his throws in the short to medium range areas. Martin is having yet another great season, but Jordan should be used more frequently, not just as a change up, but as part of the base offense. As the weather gets nasty, that will be the way to win the remaining games in the northeast weather.

Buffalo has had some "issues" of late, and any scanning of thread titles here will tell you that Bledsoe is done, McGahee is our new savior and Moulds can/cannot be counted on.

If Buffalo can hang on through the second quarter, you may see a different Buffalo team that you are accustomed to seeing on sportcenter highlights.

No doubt that the Bills are a better team than the Jets faced last month. McGahee must be contained for the Jets to win.

The key for the Bills to win will be don't make any turnovers. The Jets like to capitolize on turnovers.

Listen, we're just happy we have a guy that ran for 100 yards last week. You had TWO!!!

Give us our 3 or 4 more days until your Jets crush us back to reality....

100131[/snapback]

:D

Is there a "smack you upside the head" smilie?

Wait...this works. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

You want to kiss a Jets fans butt, go to their board.

Here, you stick up for the Bills!

Unless it's the Pats...then you can grovel like a dog.

:(