Who has final say on Draft Day?

As I consider our options in the upcoming draft, I wonder, after all the input and talk, who makes the final say on which player is taken? The F.O. usually says it is a consensus, but have they said who makes the call? I'd think it would be Russ Brandon, but then I wonder if it isn't Ralph. I would say we'd be better suited to let the football men make the call - Modrak and Juaron.

As I consider our options in the upcoming draft, I wonder, after all the input and talk, who makes the final say on which player is taken? The F.O. usually says it is a consensus, but have they said who makes the call? I'd think it would be Russ Brandon, but then I wonder if it isn't Ralph. I would say we'd be better suited to let the football men make the call - Modrak and Juaron.

Ralph Wilson, the guy who is going to pay these folks.

The good thing is the Bills are not in immediate need at the skill positions like QB, RB, WR or CBs....So they have no chance other than in investing on DL and OL.

Ralph Wilson calls all the shots. All of the other clowns are just puppets on a string that wouldn't hold their current positions for any other NFL club.

Ralph Wilson calls all the shots. All of the other clowns are just puppets on a string that wouldn't hold their current positions for any other NFL club.

Ralph usually makes the first two picks. As was stated around the first of the year. At the end of this past season he said the Bills will stress on making the offense a lot better. So does this mean we draft a OT or a TE with the first pick and maybe the 2nd too? Time will tell. We are only a week away but Mr. Wilson will make the first two and maybe three picks again this year with the help of the inner circle.

I assumed it was Ralph, and I've read mention, and heard it on 550, I believe, that his daughter has some role to play in it, also, which I'd think would frustrate the --- out of the F.O.. I wondered though, because I've read elsewhere that owners also are known to let the football men make those kinds of decisions.

It goes like this:

Jauron -> Guy -> Modrak -> Brandon -> Ralph

Jauron has his input on what he needs/wants. Guy is the personnel/free agency guy. Modrak is the colleg player/scout guy. Brandon is more of a marketing/business guy but he is the defacto GM. While Ralph takes all the opinions into account, he pretty much just signs off on whatever these guys send his way.