Bay Area Liberals

I take some satisfaction in seeing the extremely biased liberal media out here in the Bay Area get taken down a notch. Republicans (conservative and moderate) take so much abuse out here that it is fun to see the liberal dems scratching their heads while trying to figure out what went wrong. Lots of whining and weeping around the water coolers of the Bay area today.

--------------

Go Bills

I take some satisfaction in seeing the extremely biased liberal media out here in the Bay Area get taken down a notch. Republicans (conservative and moderate) take so much abuse out here that it is fun  to see the liberal dems scratching their heads while trying to figure out what went wrong. Lots of whining and weeping around the water coolers of the Bay area today.

--------------

Go Bills

99873[/snapback]

It could be a bad night for Gerbils in SF :)

There's a great article in the Mercury today that sums up what it is like to coexist with the folks out here. Some stuff you just can't make up no matter how hard you try...

``I think we're probably smarter than people in the rest of the country,'' said Schwab, 49, a product manager at Siemens. Further, she said, the Bay Area has an ethnic and cultural diversity that rubs off on its inhabitants.

More

I take some satisfaction in seeing the extremely biased liberal media out here in the Bay Area get taken down a notch. Republicans (conservative and moderate) take so much abuse out here that it is fun  to see the liberal dems scratching their heads while trying to figure out what went wrong. Lots of whining and weeping around the water coolers of the Bay area today.

--------------

Go Bills

99873[/snapback]

You oughta listen to the conservative radio here in Bible Belt USA, Virginia Beach...these !@#$s are really trying to promoted a coming togther of this divided country...NOT

99873[/snapback]

Same here in NYC. This morning I saw a white lady wearing a button that said:

African Americans for Kerry