Lot One Pole 5

rockpile

I know the parking lot gates do not officially open until 9AM, but about what time do you need to get in the line on the shoulder of Rt 20A?

I know Cindy mentioned "circling around"?

Hope to see a bunch of you Sunday! :)

The off the street spaces were all gone when Bob and I got there at 8am

they did open up around 8:45. If you don't care where you park, it doesn't matter when you get there. I personally leave the pole around 11- 11:30 to go to the fieldhouse and then watch warm ups when the gates open

The off the street spaces were all gone when Bob and I got there at 8am

they did open up around 8:45.  If you don't care where you park, it doesn't matter when you get there. I personally leave the pole around 11- 11:30 to go to the fieldhouse and then watch warm ups when the gates open

99669[/snapback]

Were there long lines waiting outside Lot 1, coming from 219 to the Ralph on 20A ? My preference would be to park near the traditional spot. :)

Rock, the last two games I've tried to time it so I'm getting off 219 just after 9:00 - once they open the gates to let the early-birds in, Big Tree opens right up. Heck - for the Miami game, I even missed the turn into Drive 1 and had to turn around at Danny's. Never hit the traffic I was expecting, and just sailed right by the entrance before I realized it.....

Or, if you really want to make sure of parking exactly where you want to, Kenny says he gets there about 7.

There is a chance i'll be at this game on sunday. I'll be in town, and might get a ticket if single seats are available. If i am able to get a ticket, i hope to stop by and say hello. Hopefully i'll be able to match avatars up to real people.

I was probably shooting for parking across from Hammers by 9 am, I usually park at Hammers, or across the street on those side streets which allow for a quick right turn to get me to the airport. We will definately make the Pinto part of the day, and we will go to the fieldhouse for a little while. Hope to meet up with you early, I'll bring my Gatorade