What team helped themselves the most in FA?

Beerball

I believe they said Free Agent moves.. that wouldn't include trades. Otherwise they would have to include the Matt Cassell deal, too.

Why? What did Matt Cassel prove except that any NFL quarterback can win with the Patriots? I'm so tired of people wanting to blow this guy because he stood behind the best O-line in football and threw to one of the best receiving corps in football.

Why? What did Matt Cassel prove except that any NFL quarterback can win with the Patriots? I'm so tired of people wanting to blow this guy because he stood behind the best O-line in football and threw to one of the best receiving corps in football.

While I'm not "blowing this guy".. I think the Chiefs picking up Cassell is a hell of alot more important that the 'Skins getting Dockery back or re-signing Deangelo "Burnt Toast" Hall... I mean, I know they got that Haynesworth guy, but still. :devil:

"The best O-line in football"?

While I'm not "blowing this guy".. I think the Chiefs picking up Cassell is a hell of alot more important that the 'Skins getting Dockery back or re-signing Deangelo "Burnt Toast" Hall... I mean, I know they got that Haynesworth guy, but still. :devil:

Yep. We'll see about Cassell, and his being part of a decent supporting cast over-rating him.

NE* games as usual flooded my tv screen. He looked pretty aware.

Cassel got sacked a JP-esque 47 times behind one of the best O-lines in football. Imagine what sack numbers he'll be taking behind the Chiefs' O-line. <_<

And without Moss and Welker, and it appears he'll be without Gonzalez, we'll all get to see just how good Matt Cassel really is.

Yep. We'll see about Cassell, and his being part of a decent supporting cast over-rating him.

NE* games as usual flooded my tv screen. He looked pretty aware.

I think Cassel showed he might end up being a decent QB in the NFL. Sitting beside Brady, and having the opportunity to be coached by Belicheat* and McDaniels*, was probably a pretty damn good way to train.

But, the point I was making earlier was, I wouldn't judge him solely based on the Pats* W-L record, while he was QB, and I don't conclude is he better than some QBs who played on teams with worse records.

I would still like to see Buffalo continue with one or two more FA. The draft can't fill all of the holes the Bills still need to fill.

I think we see a draft day acquisition, and draft day is a great time to do it so nobody guesses your intentions. For example, if we sign Keiaho at LB on draft day, other teams who've penciled in our first rounder as Cushing will scramble. When we sign Peppers at DE, all the Maybin Mavens will have to switch their bets. :devil: