Pennsylvania: Bush 49% Kerry 51%

SDS

After all, Kerry's "8-point" margin was the counter argument to my posting that Kerry was underperforming Gore. I am currently commisioning NASA to determine if 51-49=8 as we speak...

I will go back to reading my unobjective, uninformative, biased, worthless political rags who somehow managed to correctly report every event as it unfolded last last night.

It's not to late to visit:

http://jaycost.blogspot.com/

and read the reports this guy gave throughout the past few days. A partisan with love of the truth... How novel.

After all, Kerry's "8-point" margin was the counter argument to my posting that Kerry was underperforming Gore.  I am currently commisioning NASA to determine if 51-49=8 as we speak...

I will go back to reading my unobjective, uninformative, biased, worthless political rags who somehow managed to correctly report every event as it unfolded last last night.

and read the reports this guy gave throughout the past few days. A partisan with love of the truth... How novel.

99113[/snapback]

This total was incredible to me. The margin kept shrinking through the night. When I went to bed it was 58-42, when I got up this morning 51-49. I was stunned.

The exit polling was the biggest loser in the whole election. How can they EVER be referenced again by the networks.

After all, Kerry's "8-point" margin was the counter argument to my posting that Kerry was underperforming Gore.  I am currently commisioning NASA to determine if 51-49=8 as we speak...

99113[/snapback]

Interesting how sports fans are countering your argument with incorrect election results as opposed to the obvious "home field advantage" the incumbent party usually gets. Since the 22nd amendment has passed, Carter is the only "new" President (in other words, one who wasn't running as the former VP, like Bush, Ford) who has failed to be re-elected. "The devil you know..." plays a lot into these campaigns.

I would argue that Kerry outperformed Gore, as Kerry didn't have the power of the incumbency on his side.

Interesting how sports fans are countering your argument with incorrect election results as opposed to the obvious "home field advantage" the incumbent party usually gets. Since the 22nd amendment has passed, Carter is the only "new" President (in other words, one who wasn't running as the former VP, like Bush, Ford) who has failed to be re-elected.  "The devil you know..." plays a lot into these campaigns.

I would argue that Kerry outperformed Gore, as Kerry didn't have the power of the incumbency on his side.

99195[/snapback]

sorry, too much mental masturbation for me...

My only concern was whether he was getting a higher % of votes from state to state than Gore.

...and that's intended to prove what?

99244[/snapback]

I'm not really sure why you care or why you are badgering me on this - but I made a mid-election count post that indicated that Gore - who lost - was performing better than Kerry.

Thus, and I will type this slowly, the picture looked bleak for Kerry....

Are you ok with that?

I'm not really sure why you care or why you are badgering me on this - but I made a mid-election count post that indicated that Gore - who lost - was performing better than Kerry.

Are you ok with that?

99259[/snapback]

He wants an apology from me. That's all this thread is about. Sorry Scott: you are really quite the man.

I am currently commisioning NASA to determine if 51-49=8 as we speak...

If they could fool people into believing the US landed on the moon then they should have no problem getting people to believe a simple math equation.

If they could fool people into believing the US landed on the moon then they should have no problem getting people to believe a simple math equation.

99290[/snapback]

:D:(:lol:;):w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Ahhhh...POST OF THE DAY!!!!! We need to merge this with the Sarcasm Thread!

Are you ok with that?

99259[/snapback]

You're right, I'm sorry. I should have gone back and re-read your original post in the morning rather than work from the recollection of what I thought you were saying when I was reading it blurry-eyed at 1:30 am. I'll go back to the Wall now, where using meaningless stats to indicate how a player is doing better/worse than last year is the norm. :D

Wow - 122,000. Even I didn't think we'd get it that close...especially after I saw that the Dems widened the registration gap another 100K since 2000.

And it looks like Tom Corbett pulled out the AG race, too? My congrats to everybody at the state committee.

99113[/snapback]

You following the maps (and threads on here) showing where Kerry picked up ground on Gore?

Watch out for that second commandment Scott. It's a doozy.