Buffalo Bills Pick #42

R. Rich

Who Should The Bills Take W/ The 42nd Pick?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Bills Pick In Round 2

• Shawn Nelson, TE, Southern Miss
    • Jared Cook, TE, South Carolina
    • Michael Johnson, DE, Georgia Tech
    • Connor Barwin, DE/LB, Cincinnati
    • Andy Levitre, G, Oregon State
    • Alex Mack, C, California
    • Other (Please Specify)

Gotta go michael johnson. We can do without a top flight TE, but we can't do without a pass rush. OL would not be wise either as they'd be strictly a backup behind PEters-Oher-Hangy-Butler-Walker

Had they not picked up Oher in Rd 1, I would think he's a distinct possibility.

I voted Mack. I think you can get just as good a value at TE later as you could with the ones already in the poll.

I don't think any of the DE's left are a better value than Mack. Same with the LB's.

I would be interested to see a Wood/Mack discussion though.

I would have loved to address the front 7 on D at some point in the first two rounds, but you never know how the draft will shake out.

I don't think any of the DE's left are a better value than Mack. Same with the LB's.

Maybe so. Mack is a very highly rated OL, but then again, Johnson is fairly well thought of also.

I would have loved to address the front 7 on D at some point in the first two rounds, but you never know how the draft will shake out.

No biggie. Third downs will continue to be a load of fun. There's a good shot @ a trifecta (7-9 times 3).

Maybe so. Mack is a very highly rated OL, but then again, Johnson is fairly well thought of also.

I would have loved for one of the DL or LB's that were taken in this mock in the first to have slid to us in the second. That would have made this easy.

No biggie. Third downs will continue to be a load of fun. There's a good shot @ a trifecta (7-9 times 3).

Maybe with the new OL a 3rd round TE, and TO, our offense will never get off the field? :blink:

I would have loved for one of the DL or LB's that were taken in this mock in the first to have slid to us in the second. That would have made this easy.

Maybe with the new OL a 3rd round TE, and TO, our offense will never get off the field? :blink:

Good job on picking Mack. With Oher at guard, our 2nd round pick will look nice glued to the bench. But hey, who cares if we dont actually address team needs as long as we get what fans deem good "value."

So now we've got mack and oher, and we can watch the defense ring up 20 sacks again on the season. Who cares about the pass rush? We've got FAT GUYS!