I love it!

BillsNYC

I am the only man and Bush supporter in an office with 15 liberal women who have done nothing but praise Kerry EVERY DAY FOR A YEAR.

I just walked...no no.....STRUTTED into this office with a HUGE grin and walked past everybody.

Been here for 10 min and not ONE person has come over to talk to me.

I am awaiting my HUGE Kerry supporting boss to call me since she stayed home today.

Life is good and you have no idea how happy I am to know that the American people were not influenced by a liberal media bashing of Bush and that they announced to the country that celeberties do NOT represent the heart and soul of this nation! Michael Moore can go to hell.

God Bless America!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Life is good and you have no idea how happy I am to know that the American people were not influenced by a liberal media bashing of Bush and that they announced to the country that celeberties do NOT represent the heart and soul of this nation! Michael Moore can go to hell.

A !@#$ING MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!@#$ them...all of them...Moore, Franken, Garafalo, Belzer, Streisand, Soros, all of them. They think their rantings did good? No...they just proved how nuts and out of touch they all are.

Truth be told, every time I even CONSIDERED the merits of John Kerry, the rantings of those !@#$s and the rest of the looney left proved to me that I was in the right (no pun intended) camp. Bush and his crew are far from perfect. But they arent anywhere NEAR as out of touch with the American Consiousness than the above loons are. And the voters proved that 1,000% last night.

A !@#$ING MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!@#$ them...all of them...Moore, Franken, Garafalo, Belzer, Streisand, Soros, all of them. They think their rantings did good? No...they just proved how nuts and out of touch they all are.

Truth be told, every time I even CONSIDERED the merits of John Kerry, the rantings of those !@#$s and the rest of the looney left proved to me that I was in the right (no pun intended) camp. Bush and his crew are far from perfect. But they arent anywhere NEAR as out of touch with the American Consiousness than the above loons are. And the voters proved that 1,000% last night.

99090[/snapback]

Who I supported aside, there are an equal number of loons on the right as well.

The left loons tell anyone that'll listen that the other side are loons and the right loons tell anyone that'll listen the left is full of loons and we end up with political discourse thats sounds something like "Your a Liberal Loon", "No, I'm not, your a facist loon!!!!'"

How can any of us be proud of what our "political process" has become.

I actually heard commentators on one of the cable news channels last night (I really don't remember which) commenting about how mean spirited the campaign was and then BRAGGING about how they were proud they did their part to make it that way. :D

Who I supported aside, there are an equal number of loons on the right as well.

The left loons tell anyone that'll listen that the other side are loons and the right loons tell anyone that'll listen the left is full of loons and we end up with political discourse thats sounds something like "Your a Liberal Loon",     "No, I'm not, your a facist loon!!!!'"

How can any of us be proud of what our "political process" has become.

I actually heard commentators on one of the cable news channels last night (I really don't remember which) commenting about how mean spirited the campaign was and then BRAGGING about how they were proud they did their part to make it that way. :D

99110[/snapback]

There may be plenty of loons on the right. I dont deny that. Im talking about the vitriol, the horrid rhetoric that these people like Franken and the rest resulted to. The cursed on TV, they ranted, they physically assaulted detractors. They compared Bush to an anti-Christ and much worse. They talked subversive about this country overseas. They called those who disagree with them "idiots" and much worse. Their anger and hatred was on full display. And it turned people OFF, not ON.

Call it sour grapes if you like, but now we will all get to see our once great country run into the ground with bad economic policies and even worse foreign policies. Many of you are acting like this is a great victory for our nation (or like your team just won the Super Bowl - I'm not sure you can tell the difference). We should have let the redneck south seceed when we had the chance. Now the Bible Belt chooses for the rest of us. Wonderful.

Call it sour grapes if you like, but now we will all get to see our once great country run into the ground with bad economic policies and even worse foreign policies. 

99252[/snapback]

If you don't like it in four years, you're welcome to put a candidate on the Dem ticket who can provide a better option.

I just walked past my co-workers all complaining saying the nation is headed for disaster...blah blah blah...

walked by and was grinning and they look at me and say "don't even...."

I just smiled and walked to my desk and am typing this. I'm trying to be decent, but you guys have no idea how obnoxious they've been the last year.

Now the Bible Belt chooses for the rest of us.  Wonderful.

99252[/snapback]

That's crap, and you know it. If Kerry would have pulled it out, someone could be saying the same thing about the "elitist, liberal, Northeast".

We are one country, and the people of the country have spoken, however much I may not like the decision, making comments like this only prove partisanship, and really serve only to divide. Like it or not, the people in the 'Bible Belt' have their way of looking at things. Reasonable people can disagree about the direction of the country without resorting to wishing a portion of the country not belong to the rest.

If you don't like it in four years, you're welcome to put a candidate on the Dem ticket who can provide a better option.

99258[/snapback]

This isn't about "me" putting forth a candidate, as I'm a registered Independent. I may lean to the left, but there are certainly potential Republican candidates that I would choose over Kerrry. It's about choosing the right man for the job, or in this case, keeping the wrong man out of office. The only good that can possibly come from this result is that no matter what, Dubya will be gone in 2008. You think you won something, but like many in the Republican base, you're obviously voting with your feelings and not with your mind. Nobody won today, especially not America.

I just walked past my co-workers all complaining saying the nation is headed for disaster...blah blah blah...

walked by and was grinning and they look at me and say "don't even...."

I just smiled and walked to my desk and am typing this. I'm trying to be decent, but you guys have no idea how obnoxious they've been the last year.

99270[/snapback]

Just yell out what letter does "Winner" start with ...oh yeah dubya... :D

Call it sour grapes if you like, but now we will all get to see our once great country run into the ground with bad economic policies and even worse foreign policies.  Many of you are acting like this is a great victory for our nation (or like your team just won the Super Bowl - I'm not sure you can tell the difference).  We should have let the redneck south seceed when we had the chance.  Now the Bible Belt chooses for the rest of us.  Wonderful.

99252[/snapback]

So we can have successful Democratic states like NY, California, & the M!@#$s decide every election? No thanks.

You can pretend John Kerry would have torn off his pansy ass puffy shirt and unveiled a super President, but that's not reality. The country is going to continue the downward spiral until the people reign in the government. Not the other way around.

That's crap, and you know it.  If Kerry would have pulled it out, someone could be saying the same thing about the  "elitist, liberal, Northeast".

We are one country, and the people of the country have spoken, however much I may not like the decision, making comments like this only prove partisanship, and really serve only to divide.  Like it or not, the people in the 'Bible Belt' have their way of looking at things.  Reasonable people can disagree about the direction of the country without resorting to wishing a portion of the country not belong to the rest.

99275[/snapback]

Sorry, buddy, I just can't swallow that pill. I find absolutely no common ground with the people we are referring to and refuse to lump myself in with them. I cannot in good conscience support this president after all he's done over the past 4 years. I have a feeling that there are many people that share this sentiment and that does not bode well for a president who did so much to divide this country in the first place. But what does he care - he's in for 4 more years.

One way to look at it is they actually drove people to Bush.

99097[/snapback]

Yep. The Democratic party has metamorphasized into something different than the party of Humphrey, Kennedy, Mondale, etc.

I recall some knowledgable folks in the past saying that the Clinton crowd's going-for-the-throat approach (parroted by Gore and Kerry) would have long repercussions after the 1994 stunning loss of the House.

Call it sour grapes if you like, but now we will all get to see our once great country run into the ground with bad economic policies and even worse foreign policies.  Many of you are acting like this is a great victory for our nation (or like your team just won the Super Bowl - I'm not sure you can tell the difference).  We should have let the redneck south seceed when we had the chance.  Now the Bible Belt chooses for the rest of us.  Wonderful.

99252[/snapback]

yes, God forbid someone outside of the east coast elites makes a choice for you.

bigot.

So we can have successful Democratic states like NY, California, & the M!@#$s decide every election?  No thanks.

You can pretend John Kerry would have torn off his pansy ass puffy shirt and unveiled a super President, but that's not reality.  The country is going to continue the downward spiral until the people reign in the government.  Not the other way around.

99283[/snapback]

I'm not pretending that Kerry would have been our savior - but I have an idea of the abilities of the guy that just got elected. You're right, we Americans are all a bunch of IDIOTS.