All the moaning about lack of TE's...

PJBrown

..beacuse we had a young, up and coming "potential stud" pass catching tight end that was starting to come on...

he broke his neck just two seasons ago and is fortunate to still be alive.....

hard to plan for that and lets see what happens this year in draft and/or FA....

..beacuse we had a young, up and coming "potential stud" pass catching tight end that was starting to come on...

he broke his neck just two seasons ago and is fortunate to still be alive.....

hard to plan for that and lets see what happens this year in draft and/or FA....

I have all the respect in the world for Kevin Everett and what he and his family went though. But to say he was a "potential stud" tight end is more than a huge reach.

I have all the respect in the world for Kevin Everett and what he and his family went though. But to say he was a "potential stud" tight end is more than a huge reach.

This. Plus I'll lighten up on the FO when the Bills make the playoffs.

In 2006 he played in 16 games, with 4 starts and only one reception for 1 yard. Obviously there's no telling what might have been... but I think there was every indication that his pass catching abilities were not likely to be showcased. That's not even Robert Royal production.

Guest dog14787

I also thought we lost a TE that was starting to show allot of potential when Kevin Everetts went down, something that gets lost in the bigger and way more important picture, the mans life. Still, you can't excuse the FO for continuing to ignore the importance a catching tight end makes to a young and developing QB.

Its inexcusable and one of the most costly errors the FO has made in recent years. One that has had a direct impact on the team and QB's success and one of the leading causes resulting in the improper development of both TE and JP in my opinion.

Draft Pettigrew and Coffman and end this problem once and for all.

Exactly ... he is to be admired for what he has been through but he was mostly a bench warmer and St'er.

This is what I was thinking, but I didn't want to be the one who had to say it.