The Answer for the O-Line

We very well know that Jason Peters might sit out ..again..until he comes up with big bucks..My idea could very well be what the Bills need to do in this situation..First off we should take the best OT in the first round(Oher,Smith,Monroe)..then we wait until If Peters signs his contract..If he DOES then shove the rookie to LG and have chambers as the swing..IF not..let Peters sit for awile and start the rookie at RT and Walker at LT with Chambers at LG..this will show Peters that the Bills dont F*ck around!!

We very well know that Jason Peters might sit out ..again..until he comes up with big bucks..My idea could very well be what the Bills need to do in this situation..First off we should take the best OT in the first round(Oher,Smith,Monroe)..then we wait until If Peters signs his contract..If he DOES then shove the rookie to LG and have chambers as the swing..IF not..let Peters sit for awile and start the rookie at RT and Walker at LT with Chambers at LG..this will show Peters that the Bills dont F*ck around!!

And what if all of those guys are already gone. Those guys are all top seven prospects and there are teams up there that have needs at OT. There's probably a 90% chance those guys are gone at #11.

And what if all of those guys are already gone. Those guys are all top seven prospects and there are teams up there that have needs at OT. There's probably a 90% chance those guys are gone at #11.

Draft Britton

this will show Peters that the Bills dont F*ck around!!

And show the rest of the league that the Bills are cheap ass bastards that they don't want to play for. Great idea. We need to pay Peters and get him on board for training camp. I am sick of the Bils second rate mentality.

If the Bills take the best OT on the board at 11, OT is deep enough for the kid to be able to start at RT this season, in my opinion, and it would not be the first time the Bills "reached for need" with their number one pick. (Can you say Donte' Whitner?)

It's a vaible plan. However, I still think the circle jerks should just pay Peters and lock him up for 5 years around the money he's looking for. Franchise Pro Bowl caliber LT's are hard to stumble apon in the NFL, and if by some miracle the rookie they drafted at 11 became that good himself, then the Bills would have to find the money for him eventually too.

this will show Peters that the Bills dont F*ck around!!

And show the rest of the league that the Bills are cheap ass bastards that they don't want to play for. Great idea. We need to pay Peters and get him on board for training camp. I am sick of the Bils second rate mentality.

Hey, great idea, evans... let's do it!! Let's make Peters, who I believe let the league in sacks allowed by an Offensive Lineman, the HIGHEST PAID LINEMAN IN THE GAME!! Hey, we'll show him and the whole league how smart we are. Yes sir!! :thumbsup::wallbash::thumbsup:

While I think we have to fortify our o-line, if we don't select SOMEONE who can pressure the qb, we're in trouble. Maybe a can get that in the 2nd or maybe trade up....but I'd prefer to select pass rush with our 1st rounder

Walker at LT is a bad idea for a long-term solution. While he did OK the first two games of the season, he did not face a true speed rusher plus he had help. While he is adequate at RT and I like him their, he does struggle with elite speed and he often has help in that a TE or back often chips a DE before releasing into their routes. While some may bash Peters, he is often asked to play on an island and often does so with little problem. Yeah he gave up a couple of sacks last year but for the most part his man didn't constantly harass the QB. If the Bills can come to ter

you are so dumb!!! :thumbsup::wallbash:

I don't think T.O. would approve.