Joe the Plumber

Im not a big Joe the Plumber fan.....but I find it downright hysterical that the Left wants to put him down, yet they prop up ACTORS, SINGERS and COMEDIENNES as true spokespeople of THEIR ideology.

Yeah...let me turn off Joe the Plumber and go to a REAL smart deep thinker like....DL Hugley.

Im not a big Joe the Plumber fan.....but I find it downright hysterical that the Left wants to put him down, yet they prop up ACTORS, SINGERS and COMEDIENNES as true spokespeople of THEIR ideology.

Yeah...let me turn off Joe the Plumber and go to a REAL smart deep thinker like....DL Hugley.

I'm interested if you can name one example of liberals using DL Hughley as a "spokesperson of their ideology"

I think it's funny that suddenly Joe is "the world's most famous non-licensed plumber" but that they no longer refer to him as a tax cheat.

Wonder why. :thumbsup:

I wonder if they would starting fawning over him if he joined the local plumbers union.

Joe the Plumber is pushing his schtick on the Bill Maher show last Friday.

He's a conservative that says all DC politicians are bad and don't do anyting for Americans..

I guess he's pissed the Repubs threw him under the bus and drove away and mach speed...