TE Cornelius Ingram

I am probably a minority of one but that is the guy I would love to see the Bills pick up. I think he has the potential to be the best TE in this draft, bar none. He seems to have recovered fully from his injury and I hope the Bills rank him high as I would be very happy with him. Especially if they can secure other needs in the first two rounds.

I am probably a minority of one but that is the guy I would love to see the Bills pick up. I think he has the potential to be the best TE in this draft, bar none. He seems to have recovered fully from his injury and I hope the Bills rank him high as I would be very happy with him. Especially if they can secure other needs in the first two rounds.

The guy is a freak and has the potential to become a superstar at his position. I wouldn't mind one bit if we picked him up even in the 2nd round.

How is his blocking?

Not considered his strength but if the team will draft a Michael Oher, Andre Smith, Max Unger, Duke Robinson or Jamon Meredith in the first couple of rounds.... and take care of the Peters issue then it's not as big of an issue because the offense will be more unpredictable and diverse. He seems like a guy that can be taught to block; it's not like if you have a weakness you can't be coached up (This may not apply in Buffalo, unfortunately). We'll see.

From CBS Sportsline:

3/19/2009 - Florida Pro day: Ingram ran the 40-yard dash twice and was clocked between 4.5-4.7 seconds. "I think I ran pretty good," Ingram said. "I know on one of them I kinda slipped but you have to kind of roll with the punches. I kept running. I felt fine. I'm pretty satisfied." Ingram was impressive in pass catching drill, executing a variety of routes while catching every pass from former Gator and NFL quarterback Doug Johnson. Ingram made one acrobatic grab near the sidelines, keeping both feet in bounds on a corner route. On another ball over the middle that was slightly overthrown, Ingram made a nice juggling catch. At 246 pounds, Ingram is confident he can block in the NFL. "I think I have the frame where I can put on some more pounds," Ingram said. Ingram said he had upcoming workouts with the Miami Dolphins, Seattle Seahawks, Baltimore Ravens and Philadelphia Eagles.

Sounds like he's healed from his ACL injury based on his 40 times.

Love the guy and hope we land him! I'm a big Gator fan and I can tell ya, HE was the focus of the offense going into last season -as the go-to guy if they were to compete for a National Championship. In an odd way, his shocking departure forced the team to re-focus, in an attempt to overcome such a huge loss.

Apparently, this worked..

Gotta say, though, one of the first thoughts that crossed my mind when I heard he was OUT for the season, is that he now just MAY be available when the Bills draft in the second round.

How is his blocking?

Not too good right now...He was not asked to do much in-line Blocking in Florida's Spread...Like most of the Florida Recievers He is a decent downfield Blocker...But He's REAL raw in most areas of His Game...The thing is, Ingram has incredible upside...His natural ability, size/speed ratio, and Receiving skills are definitely tops among this Years TE's...And the thinking is He may be a bargain due to the knee Injury...We'll see... :(