NFL.com paints T.O. as a conspiracy theorist.

T.O. has done some questionable things in his career but most of how people percieve him is media generated. The media has actually made the version of T.O. that most people think they know. It's like an alter ego created in a lab. Here is their latest attempt to paint him as some sort of paranoid conspiracy theorist for saying something that has already been speculated weeks ago: Certain people influenced Jerry Jones to release him.

http://blogs.nfl.com/category/around-the-web/

Terrell Owens, conspiracy theorist? That's just the latest twist in his bitter divorce from the Cowboys. Go Around the Web.(The headline on NFL hompage)

T.O. vents about Cowboys’ decision to cut himPosted: March 28th, 2009 | NFL.com Staff | Tags: Buffalo Bills, Dallas Cowboys, Jerry Jones, Terrell Owens

Although he landed with the Buffalo Bills, Terrell Owens still isn’t happy the Dallas Cowboys released him. In fact, T.O. said the move came about earlier this month because of a conspiracy, the Toronto Globe and Mail reports, citing a Rogers Sportsnet interview with the out-spoken wide receiver:

“I know whole-heartedly he [Cowboys owner Jerry Jones] wanted me there,” Owens said. “There were some people I know who got in his ear that pressured him to make that decision. For that, it’s sad. You let two or three people conspire to get me out of the situation.”

The Globe and Mail speculates that one of the “people” T.O. talked about is Stephen Jones, the Cowboys’ executive vice president and son of the owner. Still, T.O. doesn’t absolve Jerry Jones of any blame.

“You hear all the speculation, and you talk to the owner of the team, and he reassures you, you’re not going anywhere and then, out of left-field … you get blindsided.”

T.O. caught 69 passes for 1,052 yards and 10 touchdowns last season, his third in Dallas. The Bills hope T.O. can bring that kind of production — and more — to Buffalo. However, he hasn’t had a good start there after announcing earlier this week that he will skip the team’s voluntary workouts.

Rogers Sportsnet’s exclusive interview with T.O. will air Sunday night.

its not being a conspiracy theorist, he is telling the truth, jerry jones admits that is basically what happend. All you heard after the release from JJ is that his advisors and those close to him kept pushing him, saying he was too much of a liability, and he caved in. JJ would love TO to still be with the stars

Since his arrival to Buffalo I have noticed that everything this guy does is blown out of proportion, the media likes a bad guy, and TO is it.

This conspiracy theory you speak of doesnt really touch on that because it is the truth and the dallas brass themselves will admit to it.

its not being a conspiracy theorist, he is telling the truth, jerry jones admits that is basically what happend. All you heard after the release from JJ is that his advisors and those close to him kept pushing him, saying he was too much of a liability, and he caved in. JJ would love TO to still be with the stars

Since his arrival to Buffalo I have noticed that everything this guy does is blown out of proportion, the media likes a bad guy, and TO is it.

This conspiracy theory you speak of doesnt really touch on that because it is the truth and the dallas brass themselves will admit to it.

Would you say the stuff he did before he joined the Bills was also "blown out of proportion?" Just curious as to what you are using for comparison.

Everywhere he's gone he's been a problem...

triggers the 1906 earthquake in San Francisco while with the 49ers...

not only drops the canisters on M.O.V.E in Philadelphia but was actually cheerleading when Bud Dwyer pulled off his "Hey Man Nice Shot"

was eating a turkey sandwich at the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza on Nov. 22nd, 1963...

now returning to his stomping grounds, standing next to Leon Czolgoszaskiwicz in the summer of 1901.

:nana:

Would you say the stuff he did before he joined the Bills was also "blown out of proportion?" Just curious as to what you are using for comparison.

like his "stealing" of Hardy's number 81, which was clearly not the case, as well as his absense from optional conditioning, which neither lee evens, marcus stroud, or even dick juron where at. the guy as far as his time spent here, seems to be fine. we will see if that continues as the season progresses.

is TO an angel...NO

problems...YES

but there have been zero problems here, as much as the media wishes there where, I am assuming that other non-issues in philly or san fran where blown out of proportion(other than calling garcia a homo)