Relocated to Philadelphia

BuffaloSKEET

Just wondering if anybody is familiar with the West Chester area of Pennsylvania? My wife and I just relocated here from Fort Worth, TX. I welcome any information, especially on great restaurants and Buffalo bars. Thanks

Sean R.

I live in Manayunk and I know that there is a bar downtown called The Public House that is supposed to have a pretty good following. We started our own chapter here in Manayunk with several (about 15 people, majority from Buffalo) who get together to watch the games at various bars in here.

If you have any other questions you can PM me.

I live in Manayunk and I know that there is a bar downtown called The Public House that is supposed to have a pretty good following. We started our own chapter here in Manayunk with several (about 15 people, majority from Buffalo) who get together to watch the games at various bars in here.

If you have any other questions you can PM me.

I used to live in Manayunk.

I watched the Bills final Super Bowl loss at a bar on Main Street.

Memories.........

So is it really always sunny there?

The thing that I really can't believe is we only got a total of like 8-10 inches of snow this year. I'm loving it, compared to Buffalo and the Adirondacks (were I lived most of my life). I really is pretty much always sunny here, though.