Relocated to Philadelphia

BuffaloSKEET

Thanks for the information.

My wife and I love the West Chester area. We had dinner at a place called Spence Cafe the other night and loved it. Great atmosphere, phenomenal food.

Fort Worth was great. Big town with a small town feel? I guess you just need to live there to understand. We will miss the people and the mexican food.

Sean R.

Thanks for the information.

My wife and I love the West Chester area. We had dinner at a place called Spence Cafe the other night and loved it. Great atmosphere, phenomenal food.

Fort Worth was great. Big town with a small town feel? I guess you just need to live there to understand. We will miss the people and the mexican food.

Sean R.

Slim pickings on the Mexican food here. We were talking about the drivers in this area vs. the rest of the country. You get a mixture of NJ, Philly and Delaware. People drive like crazy here, be careful man!

Just wondering if anybody is familiar with the West Chester area of Pennsylvania? My wife and I just relocated here from Fort Worth, TX. I welcome any information, especially on great restaurants and Buffalo bars. Thanks

Sean R.

Our group meets in Center City for the games. Its about a 30 minute drive depending on traffic. You could also take the bus from West Chester into 69th St. and then take the subway to the bar in Center City where we get together. www.dpbbb.net

There's also a group in Wilmington, DE that would be pretty close to West Chester.

PM me or email me if you want some more details.

Our group meets in Center City for the games. Its about a 30 minute drive depending on traffic. You could also take the bus from West Chester into 69th St. and then take the subway to the bar in Center City where we get together. www.dpbbb.net

There's also a group in Wilmington, DE that would be pretty close to West Chester.

PM me or email me if you want some more details.

I was just talking to my buddy whose brother runs the Manayunk Bills Backer club and he said that the gathering at Public House is no more and the girl that runs the Public House Backers was trying to set up a convenient location for not only the Public House people, but also the people in Manayunk. Places like the Urban Saloon in Fairmount have been discussed. I'll keep you posted as details are made available.