Fullback, anyone???

I prefer a 3 WR 1 TE 1 RB set up.

I'm more in the Mike Mularkey/Tom Clements field of thought. You know, split the fullback out wide on fourth-and-1. I know, I know, get over it. Still, it's hard to get over stupidity that's so profound it's nearly impossible to quantify.

Is this the year the Bills finally use a fullback? Let's hope so. I like Fiammetta a lot out of Cuse.

Here's something I found on him. Hard-working guy on a really bad team.

Forget about it (unfortunately). Since free agency began I was virtually the lone voice in the wilderness who advocated signing free agents Heath Evans (New England to New Orleans) or Leonard Weaver (Seattle to Philly).

Weaver's deal was for one year and $1.75 for a guy who has shown big-time ability as a runner, receiver, and blocker. I said that I would rather have him than a re-tread like DeShaun Foster because his performance and upside are huge. Weaver could be the third running back we need when he's not playing fullback. Yes, one player, two roster spots.

And yes, again, 3rd running back is a need. No one seems to remember week 17 against New England last year. With the Marshawn Lynch suspension imminent, it's even a bigger need.

Well it's spilt milk. Undoubtedly they will draft a running back or fullback and hopefully get good value. I like Fiammetta a lot also and remember the two top fullbacks last year, Owen Schmitt and Peyton Hillis were drafted in the 5th and 7th rounds last year respectively. I'm convinced the Bills are looking at the draft for this need.

The thing is we never use a full back.. we always run plays out of singleback most of the time

They're not alone there. I shake my head when team after team on 4th and short drops back for a hand-off.

You own the snap count. Get your OL set, then snap the ball immediately and snea, or quickly hand it off to an up back.

Beat'em to the punch.

Is this the year the Bills finally use a fullback? Let's hope so.

Meh...Marshawn's style isn't suited to being patient and following a FB, IMO. The annual 'FB expriment' always goes up in flames after about week three. Put a more valuable player on the field, whether that be another TE or a slot WR.

I'm more in the Mike Mularkey/Tom Clements field of thought. You know, split the fullback out wide on fourth-and-1. I know, I know, get over it. Still, it's hard to get over stupidity that's so profound it's nearly impossible to quantify.

Now that's a post.