what do i need to do to be a ....

hard core conservative bible thumping christian.......i wanna join the party....do i have to visit the Rev. Ernst Angley???  god lord ...i think the end is near....

98093[/snapback]

Same thing you need to do to be a screaming liberal...spout platitudes you heard someone else say and don't indulge a single original thought.

Extremism isn't hard...in fact, it's easy. That's why so many !@#$ing idiots indulge it.

Same thing you need to do to be a screaming liberal...spout platitudes you heard someone else say and don't indulge a single original thought.

Extremism isn't hard...in fact, it's easy.  That's why so many !@#$ing idiots indulge it.

98103[/snapback]

Yup and its sad to see what this has come too. Is it possible for a cultural civil war?

Extremism isn't hard...in fact, it's easy.  That's why so many !@#$ing idiots indulge it.

98103[/snapback]

But they have the bible as their proof...if i don't interpret it the same way they go i join Satan and Saddam in an episode of South Park

But they have the bible as their proof...if i don't interpret it the same way they go i join Satan and Saddam in an episode of South Park

98112[/snapback]

Common mistake. Their proof isn't in the bible. Their proof is in their faith in the bible. If you have faith in your interpretation, you're fine, because no one can argue with you then.

TBD also stands for To Be Determined.

The only thing you've shown on this board is your ability to memorize and repeat.  Coincidentally, that's how I train my dogs.

98109[/snapback]

well if you give my a chance...i'll lick your face and seat up for a treat......i made that up myself...did not take it from any source

well if you give my a chance...i'll lick your face and seat up for a treat......i made that up myself...did not take it from any source

98119[/snapback]

Not true. My wife does that all the time. You must have stolen it from her.

(Nope. She's not looking over my shoulder. Phew...)

Common mistake.  Their proof isn't in the bible.  Their proof is in their faith in the bible.  If you have faith in your interpretation, you're fine, because no one can argue with you then.

98117[/snapback]

I think all conservative Christians should read the DaVinci Code....read information about Pope Constantine

I think all conservative Christians should read the DaVinci Code....read information about Pope Constantine

98127[/snapback]

I am conservative, open minded, Christian. I have read the Davinci Code. I also have read Angels and Demons, books on paganism, buddhism, shamanism. The Davinci Code is a great read but there is lots of inaccuracies in it too. I look forward to the movie. I actually preferred Angels and Demons