Cleland and Rassman to Crawford

MichFan

No, actually I thought I would stick around. Seeing your posts make the rest of the board look sane.

Keep trying lemming. One of these days, you might actually stumble across an original thought. I know the possibility is slim, but hey, even a blind squirrel eventually can find an acorn.

8462[/snapback]

Actually Ken they don't. Some of the other lemming squirrals force some of the hardworking squirrals to give up 1/2 their acorns to feed not only the deserving blind squirrals but also all the lazy lemming squirrals.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Ken they don't.  Some of the other lemming squirrals force some of the hardworking, uncompassionate squirrals to give up 1/2 their acorns to feed not only the deserving blind squirrals but also all the lazy lemming squirrals.

8466[/snapback]

I corrected it for you. I do admit, you have a fairly subjective little missive there. I am glad I can help.

I corrected it for you.  I do admit, you have a fairly subjective little missive there.  I am glad I can help.

8506[/snapback]

Okay maybe uncompassionate. But I bet they give the blind squirral nuts with out a problem. Why they are uncompassionate is because they are forced to provide nuts to the lazy lemming squirrals who are too busy eating Doritoes while watching Jerry Springer and Oprah all day long.

Okay maybe uncompassionate.  But I bet they give the blind squirral nuts with out a problem.  Why they are uncompassionate is because they are forced to provide nuts to the lazy lemming squirrals who are too busy eating Doritoes while watching Jerry Springer and Oprah all day long.

8632[/snapback]

But, Doritoes is all they can find at the "Quickee Mart", since no supermarket will want to set up shop in the hood.

At least they don't have cable? <_<

Okay maybe uncompassionate.  But I bet they give the blind squirral nuts with out a problem.  Why they are uncompassionate is because they are forced to provide nuts to the lazy lemming squirrals who are too busy eating Doritoes while watching Jerry Springer and Oprah all day long.

8632[/snapback]

Jumping in late here. We hunting squirrels now? Let me get my telephone pole.

Umm...yeah...we are the simple ones. Someone who blindly repeats DNC talking points, cannot understand the meaning of the word ALL, and when confronted resorts to attacks against the posters is calling us simple. Whatever, Sparkey. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid and parroting the talking points du jour.

8349[/snapback]

My head hurts.

But, Doritoes is all they can find at the "Quickee Mart", since no supermarket will want to set up shop in the hood.

At least they don't have cable? <_<

8700[/snapback]

Are you implying that only people who live in the hood are lazy Jerry Springer types?

Me I think there is enough in most communities, regardless of their locale.

Okay maybe uncompassionate. But I bet they give the blind squirral nuts with out a problem. Why they are uncompassionate is because they are forced to provide nuts to the lazy lemming squirrals who are too busy eating Doritoes while watching Jerry Springer and Oprah all day long.

Otherwise referred to as The American Idol crowd and their Hot Pocket point of view.

I thought your weapon of choice was the amonia-filled squirt gun?

8736[/snapback]

I only use those on Ed anymore. This calls for a telephone pole across the bridge of the nose. The more I read here, the more I'm considering Costa Rica.

Who cares about ethics.  This is war.  Shoot the unarmed teeneager in the back.

8738[/snapback]

Are you refering to the unarmed teenager who owns two businesses and hates the 80,000 dollar tax rebate he received? <_<

Are you refering to the unarmed teenager who owns two businesses and hates the 80,000 dollar tax rebate he received? <_<

8744[/snapback]

No, who's that?

I was referring to the one running through the jungle after you getting down shooting up his village, with your .50 cal squirt gun.

No, who's that?

I was referring to the one running through the jungle after you getting down shooting up his village, with your .50 cal squirt gun.

8749[/snapback]

LGB. I still can't imagine him being an adult. He posted that info sometime back in one of his carefully thought out and manifestly well articulated "I hate Bush" threads.