Pettigrew visits Bills

Magox

ya, but we'd have to give up at least a fourth, probably a third to get Scheffler.

And that's a bad thing?

Scheffler is a better TE than anyone sitting there in the 3rd and 4th rounds. If you're going to use one of your picks in rounds one to four on a TE, you might as well use your last one and save the earlier picks for the more pressing needs. Not to mention Scheffler is a proven NFL TE/receiving threat, as opposed to taking a chance on someone who's never played a down of NFL football and hoping he pans out.

I'd gladly trade a 4th rounder for Scheffler.

And that's a bad thing?

Scheffler is a better TE than anyone sitting there in the 3rd and 4th rounds. If you're going to use one of your picks in rounds one to four on a TE, you might as well use your last one and save the earlier picks for the more pressing needs. Not to mention Scheffler is a proven NFL TE/receiving threat, as opposed to taking a chance on someone who's never played a down of NFL football and hoping he pans out.

I'd gladly trade a 4th rounder for Scheffler.

Did I say that?

maybe it would be a good idea to read the post that I responded to, then get back with me.

ya, but we'd have to give up at least a fourth, probably a third to get Scheffler.

The thing is, Scheffler gives the Bills that deep middle TE receiving threat that Jauron mentioned that the team needs. I'd be be thinking more of a great blocker then receiver at this point because the Bills don't have a dominating blocking TE atm.They really need to keep Edwards from getting killed.

The thing is, Scheffler gives the Bills that deep middle TE receiving threat that Jauron mentioned that the team needs. I'd be be thinking more of a great blocker then receiver at this point because the Bills don't have a dominating blocking TE atm.They really need to keep Edwards from getting killed.

I'm with you. I'd rather have a TE like Pettigrew who could help us both in the running and passing game. If we decide not to draft Pettigrew, then I wouldn't be opposed at all in trading a fourth round pick for a player like Scheffler.